Register Now
The Blackangel

Official Cryptocurrency Thread

7 hours ago, Clasher said:

You made it sound so easy. I know if it were to be as easy as it sounds then a lot of other crypto currency investors would be doing it here. O know I can go sell my crypto currency in the P2P but how can I make profit from it in a large scale aside from what I was paid if I am selling my crypto assets.

You can watch this video to learn and know exactly how to use Binance P2P. 

15 hours ago, Clasher said:

You made it sound so easy. I know if it were to be as easy as it sounds then a lot of other crypto currency investors would be doing it here. O know I can go sell my crypto currency in the P2P but how can I make profit from it in a large scale aside from what I was paid if I am selling my crypto assets.

@Heatman provided a video for you, do you can learn how P2P exchange works. After watching the video, if you have any questions, do relate to me I'll help you out. 

On 6/25/2022 at 5:40 PM, Heatman said:

You can watch this video to learn and know exactly how to use Binance P2P. 

Thanks for the video @Heatman , I have saved it already so I can view it properly later.

Seems you know a lot about Crypto currency, how long have you been investing or trading Crypto currency?

It seems like the cost of Bitcoin is just lingering at $20,000 - also to note, Celsius and other DEFI platforms have gone under because they're unable to pay investors. I'm so glad I didn't invest in their platform because I saw something like this coming.

1 hour ago, killamch89 said:

It seems like the cost of Bitcoin is just lingering at $20,000 - also to note, Celsius and other DEFI platforms have gone under because they're unable to pay investors. I'm so glad I didn't invest in their platform because I saw something like this coming.

If you're looking to invest in cryptocurrency, always stick to the coins with better use cases, and well-known coins. BTC, ETH, LTC, BCH, BNB are my favourite coins when I want to invest in any coin short or long term. 

Just now, Justin11 said:

If you're looking to invest in cryptocurrency, always stick to the coins with better use cases, and well-known coins. BTC, ETH, LTC, BCH, BNB are my favourite coins when I want to invest in any coin short or long term. 

I primarily stick with BTC, ETH and Monero along with BNB and things on the Binance chain like BUSD. Besides DEFI on the Binance chain, I don't really purchase any other Altcoins because many of them always end up like Luna.

Just now, killamch89 said:

I primarily stick with BTC, ETH and Monero along with BNB and things on the Binance chain like BUSD. Besides DEFI on the Binance chain, I don't really purchase any other Altcoins because many of them always end up like Luna.

Sure, since we don't want what happened to Luna to occur to us, we stick to the well-known coins with enormous use cases. I've decided long ago, that I'll stick to those five I mentioned earlier. 

1 minute ago, Justin11 said:

Sure, since we don't want what happened to Luna to occur to us, we stick to the well-known coins with enormous use cases. I've decided long ago, that I'll stick to those five I mentioned earlier. 

I do my research before investing in anything Crypto but as a general rule for me, anything that sounds too good to be true, I just don't fool around with it. I nearly invested in things like the Anchor protocol and Celsius but I decided against it and both have gone bust this year with people losing millions of dollars. I'm curious as to why the creator of such scam tokens aren't facing fraud charges.

3 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

I do my research before investing in anything Crypto but as a general rule for me, anything that sounds too good to be true, I just don't fool around with it. I nearly invested in things like the Anchor protocol and Celsius but I decided against it and both have gone bust this year with people losing millions of dollars. I'm curious as to why the creator of such scam tokens aren't facing fraud charges.

Such individual or group of people behind those scam projects should be charged by law for scamming people off their hard earned funds. I nearly invested ICP coin when it was around $249 around March 2021, currently it is struggling around $5+. Sooner it will vanish like others, it is hanging on the fringes. Making your researches before is a wise choice that has helped you avoid scam. 

2 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Such individual or group of people behind those scam projects should be charged by law for scamming people off their hard earned funds. I nearly invested ICP coin when it was around $249 around March 2021, currently it is struggling around $5+. Sooner it will vanish like others, it is hanging on the fringes. Making your researches before is a wise choice that has helped you avoid scam. 

There was also that Bitconnect coin that was about in the early days on Crypto around 2017 and coin at one point was about $500 but once it was discovered that the whole thing was a ponzi scheme, the coin became worthless within a week. I do believe the Crypto world needs some kind of regulation on such entities. I just don't want the corrupt banks to be in charge of it.

It's terrible what many investors who invested money  into Luna had to go through thousands of dollars turned into cents within split seconds, coins like internet computer ICP that Started around $200 in 2021 is not worth barely $5 now.

With this it is safe to ask 

What Is future of crypto currency and is it even worth investing into, how are we sure even the well known Bitcoin won't behave like all this washed coin In the nearest future?

8 hours ago, killamch89 said:

There was also that Bitconnect coin that was about in the early days on Crypto around 2017 and coin at one point was about $500 but once it was discovered that the whole thing was a ponzi scheme, the coin became worthless within a week. I do believe the Crypto world needs some kind of regulation on such entities. I just don't want the corrupt banks to be in charge of it.

I think that's the reason why Security and exchange commission (SEC) and other regulatory bodies are around within the crypto circle. Without such regulation more scam project will be developed just to rip people off. On your own, if you avoid those new projects that looks too good to be true, you'll avoid falling prey of any crypto scam, which I know you've been avoiding. 

Heard something like that around Bitconnects, during that era I wasn't trading crypto, I was just learning how the system works. When Shiba Inu coin was pushed, I knew it was just over hyped, I wasn't moved when it rose to +10k within it's first week of launch. Since then, we've seen the real potential of the coin right? It will take years or never for the coin to pump up. 

Edited by Justin11

17 hours ago, Clasher said:

It's terrible what many investors who invested money  into Luna had to go through thousands of dollars turned into cents within split seconds, coins like internet computer ICP that Started around $200 in 2021 is not worth barely $5 now.

With this it is safe to ask 

What Is future of crypto currency and is it even worth investing into, how are we sure even the well known Bitcoin won't behave like all this washed coin In the nearest future?

Over the long term - I still think so. It's just that Crypto like everything else, is being affected by inflation and other factors around the world.

9 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I think that's the reason why Security and exchange commission (SEC) and other regulatory bodies are around within the crypto circle. Without such regulation more scam project will be developed just to rip people off. On your own, if you avoid those new projects that looks too good to be true, you'll avoid falling prey of any crypto scam, which I know you've been avoiding. 

Heard something like that around Bitconnects, during that era I wasn't trading crypto, I was just learning how the system works. When Shiba Inu coin was pushed, I knew it was just over hyped, I wasn't moved when it rose to +10k within it's first week of launch. Since then, we've seen the real potential of the coin right? It will take years or never for the coin to pump up. 

The thing is, the SEC in the US hasn't done anything to Bitconnect or any of the other scammers in the Crypto space as of now.

1 hour ago, killamch89 said:

Over the long term - I still think so. It's just that Crypto like everything else, is being affected by inflation and other factors around the world.

At this point I don't buy crypto currency long term I just buy and sell and get my profit no matter how little. Keeping Crypto currency at this time can be very risky but if you enough funds you can buy and keep.

5 hours ago, killamch89 said:

The thing is, the SEC in the US hasn't done anything to Bitconnect or any of the other scammers in the Crypto space as of now.

Instead, they left the main task of chasing away scam around crypto ecosystem and dragging XRP executives to the hole. Such kind of organization isn't doing their best to protect investors from losing money carelessly.