Register Now
The Blackangel

Are certain games better in online play, or story mode?

1 hour ago, Justin11 said:

You don't have the right to condemn my post mate, I chipped in because, I was thinking you're talking about making real money while playing Red Dead online. Because I read through your last comment and dropped my own comment. We are learning everyday here, you aren't perfect, don't try to claim your know it all man, you don't have the right to call my post trash only the mods can do that or the admin of the forum okay. 

Have it your way then, since that's the only thing that you can pick out from all I said. Don't worry about my opinion on that, it's not going to come again. Good luck. 

On 5/27/2022 at 5:19 PM, Justin11 said:

You don't have the right to condemn my post mate, I chipped in because, I was thinking you're talking about making real money while playing Red Dead online. Because I read through your last comment and dropped my own comment. We are learning everyday here, you aren't perfect, don't try to claim your know it all man, you don't have the right to call my post trash only the mods can do that or the admin of the forum okay. 

Don't take that tone with @Dannyjax, it's not his fault you messed that up. And worse, you messed that up about an hour after I gave you a telling off for something very similar on anther thread. So I would suggest instead of talking back to him, you actually take his advice, the same advice I have given you time and time again, and actually read the threads carefully, make sure you know what you are talking about before even thinking about making a reply. He's 100% correct that if you don't have anything new to add or if you don't have full understanding of what's going on in the discussion, then it's better to not post at all until you do. Just because it's not coming from a moderator, doesn't mean it's not good advice.

This lack of aptitude form you is generating a lot of frustration amongst the community and I believe it keeps happening because you let you fingers move before your brain. If you just thought "Do I need to post this" and read threads with a bit more care and patience, I genuinely believe this wouldn't happen. But you know this because I've told you several times. However, even my patience has a limit and it is getting very close to that limit. I know you can do better than this, but now it's time to convince everyone else. Please.

Edited by Shagger

6 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Back off. He was offering an opinion, and just because he's not a mod or admin doesn't mean his advice and opinions aren't valid. If you don't like constructive criticism, especially when the screw up was entirely your fault, then it stands to reason that you need to look at why you are getting this kind of feedback. And if you can't take it at all, then you're probably not going to enjoy your time here at the potential this place has. Because everyone here has the right to an opinion. And as far as I'm concerned, everyone has the right to offer constructive criticisms.

We have had to derail threads because of the shit you're pulling more times than should ever be necessary. I would bet that not only is the staff sick of this shit, but literally every other member of the forum here.

So for fucks sake, READ THE GOD DAMN POST BEFORE YOU REPLY.

22 hours ago, Empire said:

Call of Duty actually used to have stories worth a damn. Black Ops 1 and 2 are fucking great. (3 failed and 4 gave up.) It’s not mutually exclusive.

I thought that I was the only one who saw and did enjoyed Call of Duty Black Ops 2 that way. It was their best days. 

1 hour ago, Aniekwe said:

I thought that I was the only one who saw and did enjoyed Call of Duty Black Ops 2 that way. It was their best days. 

I rahter plsy them then the new series, it's about about shooting and FPS 

19 hours ago, Shagger said:

Don't take that tone with @Dannyjax, it's not his fault you messed that up. And worse, you messed that up about an hour after I gave you a telling off for something very similar on anther thread. So I would suggest instead of talking back to him, you actually take his advice, the same advice I have given you time and time again, and actually read the threads carefully, make sure you know what you are talking about before even thinking about making a reply. He's 100% correct that if you don't have anything new to add or if you don't have full understanding of what's going on in the discussion, then it's better to not post at all until you do. Just because it's not coming from a moderator, doesn't mean it's not good advice.

This lack of aptitude form you is generatinh a lot of frustration amougst the community and I believe it keeps happening because you let you fingers move before your brain. If you just thought "Do I need to post this" and read with a bit more care and patience, I genuinely believe this wouldn't happen. But you know this because I've told you several times. However, even my patience has a limit and it is getting very close to that limit. I know you can do better than this, but now it's time to convince everyone else. Please.

I was very shocked with the way he received my opinion on that, even when I was going out of my way to offer him a way out of the problem he keeps getting into. Maybe my use of the word trash poked something in him he couldn't keep down. It's not a bad word for me if I'm off topic and I was told that based on what's being discussed that my opinion was trash and out of line. I'd simply learn and correct that. 

17 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

Back off. He was offering an opinion, and just because he's not a mod or admin doesn't mean his advice and opinions aren't valid. If you don't like constructive criticism, especially when the screw up was entirely your fault, then it stands to reason that you need to look at why you are getting this kind of feedback. And if you can't take it at all, then you're probably not going to enjoy your time here at the potential this place has. Because everyone here has the right to an opinion. And as far as I'm concerned, everyone has the right to offer constructive criticisms.

We have had to derail threads because of the shit you're pulling more times than should ever be necessary. I would bet that not only is the staff sick of this shit, but literally every other member of the forum here.

So for fucks sake, READ THE GOD DAMN POST BEFORE YOU REPLY.

Thank you so much 🤗

Edited by Dannyjax

Anyway, may as well get back on topic now. 

Like others such as @Yaramaki, @kingpotato and @Reality vs Adventure have said, I'm not really big into multiplayer anymore. I enjoy a compelling story as a empowering yet relatable character more than I do playing multiplayer. Multiplayer is always a nice option, but if that's all the game rally has to offer than as soon as people move on from it, the game is worthless. Without a story mode, a game will just fizzle out and not leave a lasting impact.

On 5/28/2022 at 12:22 PM, Shagger said:

Anyway, may as well get back on topic now. 

Like others such as @Yaramaki, @kingpotato and @Reality vs Adventure have said, I'm not really big into multiplayer anymore. I enjoy a compelling story as a empowering yet relatable character more than I do playing multiplayer. Multiplayer is always a nice option, but if that's all the game rally has to offer than as soon as people move on from it, the game is worthless. Without a story mode, a game will just fizzle out and not leave a lasting impact.

Majority of multiplayer games nowadays are full of:

• hackers/modders/cheaters
  • toxic people
  • 12 year olds swearing at their parents all the time

Honestly, outside of a few games - multiplayer games are for the most part pretty boring and lack any real content to keep me entertained for sustained periods. The sad thing is that, most companies keep pushing that instead of a solid single-player experience that will truly captivate their fanbase.

On 5/28/2022 at 12:02 PM, Empire said:

I rahter plsy them then the new series, it's about about shooting and FPS 

That's way I feel so good whenever I play the old releases of the Call of Duty games because it was when they cared about the fans with what they develop.

2 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I enjoy playing FUT when it matters to online games, performing high and challenging other top players in the leaderboard is always a joy for me. 

Which video game is FUT? I tried to Google it but wasn't getting any game's results from it. 

1 minute ago, Dannyjax said:

Which video game is FUT? I tried to Google it but wasn't getting any game's results from it. 

FUT stands for "FIFA Ultimate Team". It's the game mode from EA's Official FIFA games that serves as the platform for online multiplayer, or at least that's what EA will tell you. The truth? FUT is the platform from which EA's scams thier own audience though some of the most horrendous, blatantly pay-to-win microtransactions and loot boxes in the entire game's industry.

28 minutes ago, Dannyjax said:

I believe @Shagger told you exactly what FUT is all about. I know he doesn't love the series, that's by the way, everyone has his or her opinion. I love it, but I wouldn't derail the thread talking just about FUT. That's why I'm trying to find other online games to engage on, I've already picked 'Red dead online, COD mobile' as online games to look into sooner, but I wouldn't guarantee playing them for now, since FUT is taking much of my time due to my drive for soccer. The micro transactions in FIFA ultimate team is optional, you can build your team from scratch too, and use your points to acquire some high profile players, gradually you're building, but it will take you longer seasons to get there, and you need to win more of the matches, top competitions to rank amongst elite in the FUT leaderboard to unlock some achievements for yourself. But if you don't need to take that long cut to get what you want for the game, you can look up to using your money to buy the items in the game to develop your squad the best way you can.