Register Now
The Blackangel

Are certain games better in online play, or story mode?

4 hours ago, Kane99 said:

RDR2 online will likely die out sooner rather than later. 😞 

If you ask me, I would say that it's already getting to that point of no much play by most people who started playing the game when it was launched because it's very clear that it's not worth the stress. 

On 6/28/2022 at 7:32 PM, Kane99 said:

It's the grind. No one wants to sit for hours on end, doing small tasks to make a minimal payout. Plus, with RDR2 online, it's a much slower process due to having to ride horses to every waypoint on the map. It's a slow and tedious at times and that's no fun. I want freedom in my online game. Let me get more money for the grind I'm putting in, at least then the payoff would be worth it imo. But, there's another problem with RDR2 online, Rockstar doesn't focus enough time on it, as their time is still on GTA V online, which is they money cow. RDR2 online will likely die out sooner rather than later. 😞 

I have envisaged that happening as well with Red Dead Online because when the developers don't support their games the way they are supposed to, it's not going to be long and gamers would switch off from the game. Look at what happened with Fallout 76. 

29 minutes ago, Dannyjax said:

I have envisaged that happening as well with Red Dead Online because when the developers don't support their games the way they are supposed to, it's not going to be long and gamers would switch off from the game. Look at what happened with Fallout 76. 

If Rockstar wanted to do something that's going to keep the game rolling in for gamers, they would have done it before now but they didn't. Now, all of their focus is on making GTA 6.

On 7/1/2022 at 10:41 AM, Heatman said:

If Rockstar wanted to do something that's going to keep the game rolling in for gamers, they would have done it before now but they didn't. Now, all of their focus is on making GTA 6.

There's a big truth in that about Rockstar being focused on their development of GTA 6. They are probably going to make it bigger and better than GTA 5 in any way possible. They will have less time to think about working out anything for Red Dead Online right now.