Register Now
StaceyPowers

Games where you always notice something new on each play through

Deus Ex - The game has so many alternative approaches on how you can complete certain missions, and so many references that I think it is impossible to notice everything even in several playthroughs.

Oblivion / Skyrim - There is just so much content that I just never did everything in them, there is always one more sidequest that I didn't explore yet.

In 999 you had to there are 6 possible endings, however you have to get one of them in order to be able to access the true ending(the others still offer vital information about the story), the way that the game merges the gameplay and the narrative to explain why there are multiple endings is pretty damn brilliant.

VLR did it even better, there were about 20 endings or so, but you could go back to whatever choice you made that got you in a certain route and go to the other one, the way that the narrative explains this mechanic was pretty mind-blowing as well.

On 5/29/2022 at 4:35 PM, Aniekwe said:

No Man's Sky with the 255 galaxies the developers had built the game made it too massive that I get to experience a new thing in each play. There's so much to explore in the game that you can't see them all. 

Man sky was a massive success mate. For me it's was  just like experiencing a new world with every new game play , episode or scene you encounter while on the game.

On 5/30/2022 at 7:35 PM, Clasher said:

Man sky was a massive success mate. For me it's was  just like experiencing a new world with every new game play , episode or scene you encounter while on the game.

Yes, it's a whole new experience for me when I started playing the game. Even up till now, I have never covered 20% of all the galaxies in the game. 

14 hours ago, Aniekwe said:

Yes, it's a whole new experience for me when I started playing the game. Even up till now, I have never covered 20% of all the galaxies in the game. 

Really, for how long have you been playing no man's sky?

I started playing sometime in 2021 when I purchased no man's sky beyond and i have covered about 40 percent playing for almost 90 hours in total.

21 hours ago, Clasher said:

Really, for how long have you been playing no man's sky?

I started playing sometime in 2021 when I purchased no man's sky beyond and i have covered about 40 percent playing for almost 90 hours in total.

We both started playing the game the same year, it might be the month that we got into playing it that might be different. Although, I probably didn't give it enough time to cover more galaxies. 

6 hours ago, Aniekwe said:

We both started playing the game the same year, it might be the month that we got into playing it that might be different. Although, I probably didn't give it enough time to cover more galaxies. 

That's okay, I don't even like to rush games, I just take my time and enjoy it , I don't usually play one game at a Time,  I could be playing 3 different video games consecutively for a week.

On 5/29/2022 at 4:35 PM, Aniekwe said:

No Man's Sky with the 255 galaxies the developers had built the game made it too massive that I get to experience a new thing in each play. There's so much to explore in the game that you can't see them all. 

I have always loved the stars when I was a lot younger and it looks like this game No Man's Sky would put into the world of stars and galaxies. I'm picking it up soon. 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's going to be Skyrim, Dying Light 2, GTA 5 and The Witcher 3 :Wild Hunt. The amount of content in the game that I have to cover gives me a new thing whenever I play it. 

Dying light 2 has been keeping on the edge of my seat for the past two weeks, the game is just so fun, the zombies and horror scenes are actually a masterpiece.