Register Now
StaceyPowers

Standard things you usually try to fix a bug

On 6/27/2022 at 2:21 PM, Aniekwe said:

I picked up a video on YouTube on how to fix some of the bugs and glitches that plauged Cyberpunk 2077 visual effects.

Thanks for sharing this, even though I haven't played Cyberpunk 2077 in a while, I would love to see how helpful it's going to be if I need any tips from the updates. 

9 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

Thanks for sharing this, even though I haven't played Cyberpunk 2077 in a while, I would love to see how helpful it's going to be if I need any tips from the updates. 

I don't think that I'm yet ready to get back into playing Cyberpunk 2077 yet. I have been following up on all of their updates and patches but it's just not yet time for me to start playing it again. 

10 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

You're welcome my friend. The thread is all about how to fix bugs or glitches in any games we play and I believe that video would be very useful for a lot of people who needs it. 

On 6/29/2022 at 12:23 AM, Heatman said:

I don't think that I'm yet ready to get back into playing Cyberpunk 2077 yet. I have been following up on all of their updates and patches but it's just not yet time for me to start playing it again. 

Whenever you are ready to resume playing the game all over again, I'm sure you'll find it more free flowing unlike it used to be. They have worked a lot on the game's patches. 

2 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

Whenever you are ready to resume playing the game all over again, I'm sure you'll find it more free flowing unlike it used to be. They have worked a lot on the game's patches. 

Everything that I have read on the 1.5 patch that was the latest one for the game seems have been seen to fix the game and make it playable the way it was supposed to be. I just need to prepare myself for it in case it's not as I expected it. 

If I knew how to fix bugs in popular games, I'd give it a shot. But I literally know nothing about fixing bugs. I'm sure I could cause some bugs for sure. I've encountered a lot of bugs and glitches in games that I could have reported. But I never did. I'm sure most bugs are reported on anyway, and if it's not game breaking, I won't bother with it. 

5 hours ago, Kane99 said:

If I knew how to fix bugs in popular games, I'd give it a shot. But I literally know nothing about fixing bugs. I'm sure I could cause some bugs for sure. I've encountered a lot of bugs and glitches in games that I could have reported. But I never did. I'm sure most bugs are reported on anyway, and if it's not game breaking, I won't bother with it. 

Yes of course, all manner of bugs/glitches in games are reported all the time. In fact, there are game critics that live for reporting bugs and call out the developers for it. Where it gets frustrating is when they can't still be able to fix the bugs for a very long time. Taking years to fix a bug is ridiculous. 

On 7/1/2022 at 12:08 PM, Heatman said:

Everything that I have read on the 1.5 patch that was the latest one for the game seems have been seen to fix the game and make it playable the way it was supposed to be. I just need to prepare myself for it in case it's not as I expected it. 

If it gets too difficult for you, you can always move on from the game. Cyberpunk 2077 wouldn't be the first nor the last game some gamers had to move on from playing and dump it completely. There are so many more games to play just like it. 

When I can change the fact, I wouldn't push on to make that game work. Some games are just too buggy, and you just have to move on.  Cyberpunk 2077, Dirt Rally 2.0, CSR Racing 2, Horizon Chase - World Tour etc, where just buggy to me in the past, and I just have to move on from them. 

4 hours ago, Justin11 said:

When I can change the fact, I wouldn't push on to make that game work. Some games are just too buggy, and you just have to move on.  Cyberpunk 2077, Dirt Rally 2.0, CSR Racing 2, Horizon Chase - World Tour etc, where just buggy to me in the past, and I just have to move on from them. 

You're right about the bugs/glitches of Dirt Rally 2.0. The game crashed on my a lot with its series of bugs. I had to stop playing it for a while until they released the last patch on it. 

8 minutes ago, Heatman said:

You're right about the bugs/glitches of Dirt Rally 2.0. The game crashed on my a lot with its series of bugs. I had to stop playing it for a while until they released the last patch on it. 

I didn't bother for the recent patch, I saw hell playing the game, so I said, their is no need trying to reduce the glitch when I'm just powerless. 

19 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I was able to find this video on YouTube on how to fix the Force Feedback Settings on Dirt Rally 2.0. You might want to see if it's something you can work around. 

On 7/3/2022 at 3:13 PM, Dannyjax said:

I was able to find this video on YouTube on how to fix the Force Feedback Settings on Dirt Rally 2.0. You might want to see if it's something you can work around. 

I understand how YouTube video creators are helpful when it comes to issues you want resolve. But this time, I don't think my dirt 2 tally car racing game can be rectified completely even if I decide to bring it back. 

9 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I understand how YouTube video creators are helpful when it comes to issues you want resolve. But this time, I don't think my dirt 2 tally car racing game can be rectified completely even if I decide to bring it back. 

It's why most of the time, I usually check out some of their contents in order to see if they would have something that's going to help out with some bugs/glitches if it's something I can't get a fix on by myself. Their videos usually helps most times.