Register Now
Justin11

How do you enjoy the game?

In most cases, I don't love watching football alone, I love being around my siblings, friends and well wishers, who cares about soccer. Such makes it more satisfactory to me, due to wide debates that will be coming from all ends, making the viewing centre to be lively. And again, taking some beverages like, beer, Heineken, especially at UCL nights makes the fun super, I don't joke with my favourite type of drinks when it comes to UCL nights. 

How do you enjoy the game? 

Your response is always valuable. 

I do not like to watch or hear about it but end of the day people that I'm mates with are into there so called sports and they support there teams and whatnot. If they tal kabout it and they do what they do it's part fun to get envolved. I always end up saying what team wins XD 

27 minutes ago, Empire said:

I do not like to watch or hear about it but end of the day people that I'm mates with are into there so called sports and they support there teams and whatnot. If they tal kabout it and they do what they do it's part fun to get envolved. I always end up saying what team wins XD 

That's truly hilarious with your last sentence of the post, you don't want to watch the games but you want to know about the scores xD. Football is cool, o understand that, not everyone gonna be in-love with the sports game. 

22 hours ago, Justin11 said:

That's truly hilarious with your last sentence of the post, you don't want to watch the games but you want to know about the scores xD. Football is cool, o understand that, not everyone gonna be in-love with the sports game. 

I know that they are into it, I know that they in enjoy it, I let them speak about it. No point saying... I do not like it - SHUTUP  XD

On 5/31/2022 at 3:36 AM, Head_Hunter said:

Friends and family makes football enjoyable, their is no way you'll enjoy the game of football sitting alone, no one to share epic moments with. 

I'd have to disagree - it can be enjoyed alone. However, it's more entertaining to watch with friends and family.

On 6/13/2022 at 6:20 PM, Justin11 said:

I know it is enjoyable with friends and family, but at times I watch soccer alone, I still enjoy it that way. The reason is; no one to watch with at that time, and I wouldn't force myself to watch with anyone. 

Agreed - sometimes, nobody is available to watch it with. It's the same sporting event you're watching either way and you can still whatsapp people during the match.

6 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Agreed - sometimes, nobody is available to watch it with. It's the same sporting event you're watching either way and you can still whatsapp people during the match.

Sure, I can share the moment with friends and family via social media and the fun will be there. I just love being at my own comfort, and enjoying the beautiful game. I don't like crowds to watch with, maybe 3-7 people are enough for me to watch with, when I needed that presence. 

18 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Sure, I can share the moment with friends and family via social media and the fun will be there. I just love being at my own comfort, and enjoying the beautiful game. I don't like crowds to watch with, maybe 3-7 people are enough for me to watch with, when I needed that presence. 

It doesn't matter to me either way cause I've also been to pubs showing the game and I love the atmosphere with fellow supporters.

1 hour ago, killamch89 said:

It doesn't matter to me either way cause I've also been to pubs showing the game and I love the atmosphere with fellow supporters.

That's not bad, that's one of the delight in watching football. Watching with fellow lovers is cool, don't mind my own way of enjoying it at times. It doesn't occur that way to me all the time, maybe when I needed some sort of privacy.