Register Now
Justin11

When did you start your Fortnite journey?

12 hours ago, Clasher said:

Well, I can't seem to get my mind off the new chapter 3 season 3: Vibin' and I must say the story line , world , skins and new weapons epic games added to it are just so amazing. Started playing fortnite sometime last year and the game never gets boring to me.

It's a new chapter and season, that's how it all usually makes most Fortnite fans feel. It's when you must have played it up enough, that's when they feeling would normalize. 

3 hours ago, Aniekwe said:

It's a new chapter and season, that's how it all usually makes most Fortnite fans feel. It's when you must have played it up enough, that's when they feeling would normalize. 

That's true mate

Are you also playing the new season of fortnite ?

You could tell me your experience with it so far.

On 6/14/2022 at 8:34 PM, Aniekwe said:

Most of people I know that started playing Fortnite started giving it a lot more attention in 2019 and it's why they had a record breaking year in the game's history. 

Epic Games have been trying so hard to replicate that year's sales record again with how they have been going with their microtransactions in the game but it's not possible to do that all over again with all the competition such games like Fortnite face in the industry now. 

11 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

Epic Games have been trying so hard to replicate that year's sales record again with how they have been going with their microtransactions in the game but it's not possible to do that all over again with all the competition such games like Fortnite face in the industry now. 

I don't know how far they would be willing to take it with their dump of microtransactions in the game especially with what's up for grabs in the new chapter. We shall see what they would be able to make by the end of the year. 

On 6/16/2022 at 9:56 AM, Aniekwe said:

I don't know how far they would be willing to take it with their dump of microtransactions in the game especially with what's up for grabs in the new chapter. We shall see what they would be able to make by the end of the year. 

I know for certain that that are going to keep pushing it until the game is no more because it's the only place they make money from it. Instead of stopping it, they will increase it more. 

The micro transactions in Fortnite is optional, after studying about the game. You buy cosmetics when you want, I don't see the reasons why someone will be spending over 100$ for the game within short duration of time. When you game get most of the game's points/credits as a result of progressing far in the game. 

1 hour ago, Justin11 said:

The micro transactions in Fortnite is optional, after studying about the game. You buy cosmetics when you want, I don't see the reasons why someone will be spending over 100$ for the game within short duration of time. When you game get most of the game's points/credits as a result of progressing far in the game. 

Yes, they are optional for any gamer to choose to buy into or decline. But the reality is that most people playing the game are buying into it because it's clear why they are making millions of dollars every year from the game. 

7 hours ago, Justin11 said:

That's true mate, I only spent about $10 or less on fortnite and the price got to this value because I got interested in the Fortnite X Marvel zero war comic book and it comes with a digital to unlock the spider Man zero outfit with it as well and I bought the comic for $5.99.

17 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

I know for certain that that are going to keep pushing it until the game is no more because it's the only place they make money from it. Instead of stopping it, they will increase it more. 

Everything is now dependent on the gamers playing being willing to be lured into spending more on their microtransactions or not. 

10 hours ago, Clasher said:

That's true mate, I only spent about $10 or less on fortnite and the price got to this value because I got interested in the Fortnite X Marvel zero war comic book and it comes with a digital to unlock the spider Man zero outfit with it as well and I bought the comic for $5.99.

That amount isn't bad, than someone who doesn't have much funds splashing over 100$ for Fortnite cosmetics. Such looks out of shape for me, spending money clueless, which should go for other better games instead of Fortnite cosmetics alone. 

On 6/15/2022 at 9:59 AM, Aniekwe said:

I'm yet to start my new journey in the new chapter 3, season 2 of Fortnite but it's not going to be very long. Once I sort out a few personal things that needs my urgent, I will join the battle. 

8 hours ago, Justin11 said:

That amount isn't bad, than someone who doesn't have much funds splashing over 100$ for Fortnite cosmetics. Such looks out of shape for me, spending money clueless, which should go for other better games instead of Fortnite cosmetics alone. 

I can't spend that much on fortnite even in a year, it's a freemuim game and without spending so much money on it you will still have as much fun playing the game too.

Just now, Clasher said:

I can't spend that much on fortnite even in a year, it's a freemuim game and without spending so much money on it you will still have as much fun playing the game too.

Definitely, I see it being pointless, spending such kind of bizarre amount in the region of 100$ for a free to play game. One can simply use his or her in-game points to purchase any item in the game. 

2 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Definitely, I see it being pointless, spending such kind of bizarre amount in the region of 100$ for a free to play game. One can simply use his or her in-game points to purchase any item in the game. 

Well, in this case I can't dictate to another how they decide to spend their money or on what they can spend their money on. I know a couple of people who have spent such ridiculous amount of money on fortnite and they are of the opinion that if they love something too well there is nothing wrong in spending money on it.

1 hour ago, Clasher said:

Well, in this case I can't dictate to another how they decide to spend their money or on what they can spend their money on. I know a couple of people who have spent such ridiculous amount of money on fortnite and they are of the opinion that if they love something too well there is nothing wrong in spending money on it.

But at times it's reckless, spending money when you know you can get it free. I wouldn't spend much on Fortnite, since I can earn points/credits in-game by completing quests in the game.