Register Now
Justin11

How much have you spent so far playing Fortnite?

14 minutes ago, Jasmin said:

So, you mean to say games like PUBG, Fortnite, Valorant, Roblox are craps?

You still aren't reading threads properly, are you?

17 hours ago, Shagger said:

Like I said, I define freemium as some very insidious and predatorially monetised, so the short answer is no. However, that doesn't men I haven't found some decent free-to-play games. Neverwinter, Eternium, S.W.T.O.R, War Thunder, Warframe, Genshin Impact (I admit that one does have some really dodgy monetisation, but there's far worse) and Rocket League to mane a few. And not just to get this thread back on topic, I'd also give a shout out to Fortnite. I'd never play it, it's not my sort of thing, but It does seen to manage it's free-to-play model better than other games do. 

On 6/14/2022 at 9:15 PM, Clasher said:

Well, for the most recent chapter 3 season 3: Vibin' you have to buy the Fortnite X Marvel zero war comic to get access to the Spider-Man zero outfit which is unlocked with the digital code embedded in the limited edition comic book.

And a lot of people are buying the comic not because of a skin but they are genuine lover's of good comic books and want to experience reading this one. It's practically a thing of choice if you think spending a few bucks on the things your love or enjoy doing is crap.

For the time being since you started playing Fortnite, how have you spent so far on the game's microtransactions in getting skins, Battle Pass and the rest? 

23 hours ago, Aniekwe said:

For the time being since you started playing Fortnite, how have you spent so far on the game's microtransactions in getting skins, Battle Pass and the rest? 

Just a few bucks going Around $10 or less and that's because I bought the comic book for about $5 or so. There isn't really much you could spend on a game like fortnite.

8 hours ago, Clasher said:

Just a few bucks going Around $10 or less and that's because I bought the comic book for about $5 or so. There isn't really much you could spend on a game like fortnite.

It was the Batman/Fortnite : Zero Point comic that I purchased last at $5 and it came with a free skin of "Rebirth Harley Quinn. 

11 hours ago, Aniekwe said:

It was the Batman/Fortnite : Zero Point comic that I purchased last at $5 and it came with a free skin of "Rebirth Harley Quinn. 

I didn't purchase that comic because I haven't Started playing fortnite when it was released. But I know the Rebirth Harley Quin skin is already available in the item shop for free now.