Register Now
StaceyPowers

Video games where characters sing

21 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

The performance was good enough that it's something most people wouldn't miss out on. I'm not surprised he liked it too. 

You're right about that and I also enjoy the performance too. 

8 hours ago, Aniekwe said:

This is what he's singing in English interpretation. 

XRecorder_Edited_04062022_121501.thumb.jpg.58fabecfc7cb2f2292f089dc40e37a8e.jpg

The song is more entertaining for me in Spanish. It wouldn't be that cool if it's snag in English. 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

The song is more entertaining for me in Spanish. It wouldn't be that cool if it's snag in English. 

This song have been old enough but it's still entertaining and enjoyable to listen to. It's more of who's singing it that makes it good to enjoy. 

15 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yep, I loved it more in the Spanish language. I tried singing it myself in English, it never sounded right in my mouth. Maybe I suck at singing 😂

8 hours ago, Aniekwe said:

Yep, I loved it more in the Spanish language. I tried singing it myself in English, it never sounded right in my mouth. Maybe I suck at singing 😂

Only if you can upload the audio of your singing the song 😂.. I'd laugh myself out. 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

Only if you can upload the audio of your singing the song 😂.. I'd laugh myself out. 

I would also like to hear how that's going to sound. Although, I know a few guys that can sing it well. They are highly talented in singing. 

On 6/4/2022 at 8:35 PM, Boblee said:

The Spanish line of the song is very enjoyable as well as the English version of it in my opinion. Reading through the meaning of what they sang in Spanish and understanding it in English was very entertaining as well. 

On 6/5/2022 at 11:37 AM, Aniekwe said:

It's why it's good for you to know at least 2 or 3 more languages. It comes in handy when you least expect it. 

11 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

It's why it's good for you to know at least 2 or 3 more languages. It comes in handy when you least expect it. 

Yes, you're so right with saying that and I'm currently working on picking up a few other languages aside from English for myself. 

On 6/6/2022 at 11:36 AM, Heatman said:

The Spanish line of the song is very enjoyable as well as the English version of it in my opinion. Reading through the meaning of what they sang in Spanish and understanding it in English was very entertaining as well. 

Since 1882 and the song still feels that way when it's been listened to. I think that old songs seems to be more unique than what we have now in the music world. 

7 hours ago, Aniekwe said:

Yes, you're so right with saying that and I'm currently working on picking up a few other languages aside from English for myself. 

It's a good thing to do. I do it as well but it's strictly online because it's the best way I can do and still have time to take care of my other programs. 

On 6/3/2022 at 5:32 PM, Heatman said:

I would go with Transistor. The performance was so entertaining. 

This is so entertaining, and I haven't played transistor either, but I might be moved a bit to get it for my PS 4 console , I just hope its available on PS4 though.

5 hours ago, Clasher said:

This is so entertaining, and I haven't played transistor either, but I might be moved a bit to get it for my PS 4 console , I just hope its available on PS4 though.

If you looked at the video caption, you should see it clearly enough that the game is available on PS4. It's also available on Nintendo Switch and Microsoft Windows too. 

20 minutes ago, Boblee said:

If you looked at the video caption, you should see it clearly enough that the game is available on PS4. It's also available on Nintendo Switch and Microsoft Windows too. 

I saw that after a second view at of the YouTube video, and I have already gone to check out more information about the game and where I could get. Thanks anyways.👍

17 hours ago, Clasher said:

I saw that after a second view at of the YouTube video, and I have already gone to check out more information about the game and where I could get. Thanks anyways.👍

I think the point @Boblee was trying to make was to take your time and absorb the information in a post before you respond. I'm going to expand on that and recommend you also take your time as you type out your own posts to keep the typo's and grammatical errors down to a minimum as some of you posts are a little hard to read. This isn't a race.

Edited by Shagger