Register Now
StaceyPowers

Video games where characters sing

3 minutes ago, Shagger said:

I don't know how hard you're looking, but they're really not similar. Like at all. The body's different finish, the fret inlets and pick guard are a different style, the body of the guitar itself is an entirely different shape and they're a different brand (Eddie's is a Gibson, while Joel's is custom Taylor that was designed especially for the game). The two guitars technically aren't even the same functionally as Eddie's is a 21 fret, whilst Joel's is a larger, 24 fret model. The only thing that I can see that's similar between the two is the finish of the fretboard with that dark, mahogany look, and that's about it.

I don't know much about guitar's and it's very obvious that you are more grounded in it than I am. I was just looking at the appearance of both, so I stand corrected or even educated on this one. 

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

Watching it being played live in Game Awards 2020 never gets old. 

I almost asked if there was a video of the artist playing after the audio song was shared initially and here you got it already. You guys just made my day today with this song. 

On 6/9/2022 at 9:43 AM, Aniekwe said:

I so much enjoyed watching Joel Sings To Ellie - Future Days in the Last of Us Part II. 

Yeah me too, I certainly enjoy when game developers integrate some real live scenarios and add some other emotional effects like this to their games, it just makes the game more appealing and interesting to me. 

On 6/10/2022 at 8:37 PM, Dannyjax said:

I almost asked if there was a video of the artist playing after the audio song was shared initially and here you got it already. You guys just made my day today with this song. 

It was very entertaining watching him play that song. It even felt better in real life more than how it did in the game. 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

It was very entertaining watching him play that song. It even felt better in real life more than how it did in the game. 

I had to watch that all over again today. I think I'm going to look for more of his songs and have more clips to watch. 

16 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

Do you know if any other of his songs got featured in any game or was it just Future Days? 

I'm not sure if there's any. I would have to research into it and know for sure. I will get back to you on this as soon as possible. 

On 6/12/2022 at 1:49 PM, Heatman said:

You can check out this one - Alive. 

The music is a solid one, I can give it that but I have just one problem with it and that's the black and white colour. 

1 hour ago, Aniekwe said:

The music is a solid one, I can give it that but I have just one problem with it and that's the black and white colour. 

The black and white black makes it more of a classic to me. It's kind of unique that way.