Register Now
StaceyPowers

If you were offered $1 million to never play your favorite game again?

Been gaming since I was 6. 25 years now. Still play daily.

Yes, I would take this. It would eliminate all those money problems, then again no need to buy a PC worth 10K in that regards if you not gaming anymore XD. relieving that stress would be worth more than anything in the world to me.

I can just watch Netflix or actually go outside and stuff. I have a couple friends who don't play, they somehow manage to keep themselves busy too.

I have been playing videogames longer than I even remember, though I have spent hundreds of dollars to acquire my video games and video gaming consoles I haven't earned anything from it. So if someone offers me that amount of money to stop playing my favourite video games then I would take it wholeheartedly. xD

2 hours ago, Clasher said:

I have been playing videogames longer than I even remember, though I have spent hundreds of dollars to acquire my video games and video gaming consoles I haven't earned anything from it. So if someone offers me that amount of money to stop playing my favourite video games then I would take it wholeheartedly. xD

Exactly and they said game as in present tense...I'd forget the game even existed. I'd be like "What's Skyrim?" XD

3 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Exactly and they said game as in present tense...I'd forget the game even existed. I'd be like "What's Skyrim?" XD

Haha, a million dollars is worth more than a few hours of game and thrill any game could give you, and you could even start your own video gaming company and own game people would pay good amount to play.

That's huge amount of money when converted to my local currency. I know I love video games especially FIFA, but damn $1 million is whole lot, I wouldn't hesitate to pick and quit all games in my life and change my life for good xD. 

15 hours ago, Clasher said:

Haha, a million dollars is worth more than a few hours of game and thrill any game could give you, and you could even start your own video gaming company and own game people would pay good amount to play.

I'd actually go invest my money so it can sustain me for decades to come. 

1 hour ago, killamch89 said:

Stocks, Real Estate, A bit of Crypto (mainly Bitcoin, Monero and Ethereum) and some Gold. Things that'll appreciate in the long term.

As much as crypto looks interesting, I'm going to try and avoid it with all my power. I'll stick with Stocks and Real Estate only.

8 minutes ago, Aniekwe said:

As much as crypto looks interesting, I'm going to try and avoid it with all my power. I'll stick with Stocks and Real Estate only.

I can't fault you - it's not easy to get into and you can lose a lot of money if you don't know what you're doing.

15 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

I can't fault you - it's not easy to get into and you can lose a lot of money if you don't know what you're doing.

My uncle lost over $10,000 in the Bitcoin dip and ever since then, I have been very skeptical with any cryptocurrency investments.