Jump to content
Register Now
StaceyPowers

If you were offered $1 million to never play your favorite game again?

Recommended Posts

53 minutes ago, Boblee said:

Unfortunately, I haven't been in any kind of video games tournaments but it's something that I'm looking to taking part in one day. 

Yeah, that's the kind of tournament I'm looking up to. If you get to enter a recognized one online via online gaming, you can reap good reward if you're picked out amongst the best based on performance. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/3/2022 at 12:08 PM, Aniekwe said:

The money we are talking about here is something that most of us haven't been privileged to see in real life 😂

Why wouldn't want such amount of money? I don't think there is any. 

Hopefully, before I retire from active working in my life, I can boost of more than that amount of money as my net worth. It's all about working hard. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/3/2022 at 11:32 PM, Head_Hunter said:

Yeah, that's the kind of tournament I'm looking up to. If you get to enter a recognized one online via online gaming, you can reap good reward if you're picked out amongst the best based on performance. 

One thing that I love about some of these tournaments is that it's not a winner takes all prizes. If you ranked well in the chart, you will still win some money. 

On topic, as for giving up my favorite game for 1 million, it still means that I would still have more games to play since it's not about quitting games permanently. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

One thing that I love about some of these tournaments is that it's not a winner takes all prizes. If you ranked well in the chart, you will still win some money. 

On topic, as for giving up my favorite game for 1 million, it still means that I would still have more games to play since it's not about quitting games permanently. 

I wouldn't think their is anyone given you 1$ million to quit just a single game. If the person is setting up that prize, it has to be for gaming entirely, you wouldn't play any game again xD. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

Hopefully, before I retire from active working in my life, I can boost of more than that amount of money as my net worth. It's all about working hard. 

I'm even more greedy towards that note! $40 million net worth isn't even enough to soothe my hunger for money. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I won't lie, I was genuinely thinking 'no' toward this answer. To not be able to play Spyro 2: Gateway to Glimmer or The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion again is a big ask, but any amount of money that would allow my partner and I to live together at the North Yorkshire coast would be well worth it. $1M would buy me that and then some, and my darling is money saavy, so she'd make the most out of it. It's a good job I did as thorough a Let's Play of it as I could so I could look back upon it with my memories and discoveries so vividly documented.

I'd take it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Withywarlock said:

I won't lie, I was genuinely thinking 'no' toward this answer. To not be able to play Spyro 2: Gateway to Glimmer or The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion again is a big ask, but any amount of money that would allow my partner and I to live together at the North Yorkshire coast would be well worth it. $1M would buy me that and then some, and my darling is money saavy, so she'd make the most out of it. It's a good job I did as thorough a Let's Play of it as I could so I could look back upon it with my memories and discoveries so vividly documented.

I'd take it.

There's no way any one who's got money problems would turn down the offer of $1 million over playing video games. With that money, you would even forget gaming even existed. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hell yeah I'd take the million. With that kind of cash, I'll find another game and act like it's my favourite! With cash like that, who's gonna argue? Nobody, that's who!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I don't even know what is my favorite game, good luck to them figuring it out. I'd take the money any day. Even for a tenth I'd give up one game from my library, whichever it may be.

Now if the question was would I give up video games entirely, the answer would be hell no. Not even for $10 million. Maybe I'd budge at $1 billion.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, m76 said:

I don't even know what is my favorite game, good luck to them figuring it out. I'd take the money any day. Even for a tenth I'd give up one game from my library, whichever it may be.

Now if the question was would I give up video games entirely, the answer would be hell no. Not even for $10 million. Maybe I'd budge at $1 billion.

I enjoyed how you put it with good luck to them figuring it out 😂. They would have to suffer that one themselves. Wait, you're serious about not giving it all up for freaking $10 million 🤯

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, m76 said:

I don't even know what is my favorite game, good luck to them figuring it out. I'd take the money any day. Even for a tenth I'd give up one game from my library, whichever it may be.

Now if the question was would I give up video games entirely, the answer would be hell no. Not even for $10 million. Maybe I'd budge at $1 billion.

For $10 million, I would be open to even getting a brain wash or hypnosis or whatever they care to call it and have myself forget that something like video games ever existed. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
18 hours ago, Boblee said:

For $10 million, I would be open to even getting a brain wash or hypnosis or whatever they care to call it and have myself forget that something like video games ever existed. 

if they make you forget video games then you aren't giving up anything. There is no sacrifice on your part. Assuming that was possible, unfortunately memory doesn't work that way, you can't just pick and choose memories to remove.

 

Edited by m76
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, Aniekwe said:

I enjoyed how you put it with good luck to them figuring it out 😂. They would have to suffer that one themselves. Wait, you're serious about not giving it all up for freaking $10 million 🤯

It would be freaking hell living the rest of my life without videogames. But at $1 billion I might be able to substitute that by real life thrills. But for $10 million? I buy  a home and 5 sports cars, and I'm broke. But if I have $1 billion I could rent a race track every weekend and just play gran turismo in real life.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

With the information found here, I wouldn't even worry about video games anymore. Playing soccer in real-life will be my next destination. I'll be the next Faiq bolkiah who is the prince of Brunei, that went into soccer with his wealth. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, m76 said:

It would be freaking hell living the rest of my life without videogames. But at $1 billion I might be able to substitute that by real life thrills. But for $10 million? I buy  a home and 5 sports cars, and I'm broke. But if I have $1 billion I could rent a race track every weekend and just play gran turismo in real life.

Menh! You have a wild taste damn!!! You'd practically recreate when you have in video games in real life. It's an incredibly way to spend the money. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×
×
  • Create New...