Register Now
StaceyPowers

Games you put other things on hold to play and enjoy?

On 6/1/2022 at 1:22 PM, Heatman said:

Elden Ring is an upgrade from Bloodborne to me. Elden Ring holds me more than how Bloodborne would be able to hold me down to keep playing it. 

Elden Ring is always going to be on top of the list for most gamers now. I didn't mention it on purpose because I felt like giving other older gamers a little appreciation. 

On 6/2/2022 at 1:12 PM, Head_Hunter said:

Not when I have important things to attend to, I can't put my career changing job on hold when my employers seek my attention. I can only put other form of entertainment on hold when I am more moved to play video games. 

Just like a guy I read about in an article online who got sacked as a result of playing video games on duty, although it was his fellow worker that snitched on him. 

Edited by Aniekwe

7 hours ago, Aniekwe said:

Just like a guy I read about in an article online who got sacked as a result of playing video games on duty, although it was his fellow worker that snitched on him. 

The guy is to blamed for what happened to him. Not that I'm supposed who snitched on him but he he had not exposed himself to that, he would have kept his job. 

5 hours ago, Family sedan said:

I don't feel like I'm that addicted to gaming anymore, but WRC 8 almost gets me in the zone.  I think I'm in like my 89th season in the game.

Wow, that's awesome. You have beat @Heatmanfrom his 76th or 78th season in Top Eleven Football Manager. This is pure commitment. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

Wow, that's awesome. You have beat @Heatmanfrom his 76th or 78th season in Top Eleven Football Manager. This is pure commitment. 

How are these guys doing that without suffering from chronic addiction? Getting to season 89 and 78 respectively, that's insane. 

4 hours ago, Boblee said:

Finally, there's one who's giving more time to this kind of game, so it doesn't look like I'm the only freak here 😂

9 hours ago, Family sedan said:

I don't feel like I'm that addicted to gaming anymore, but WRC 8 almost gets me in the zone.  I think I'm in like my 89th season in the game.

Well done mate. You're doing well!! 

17 hours ago, Clasher said:

That would be Blood Borne, when it came out I could literally ignore other activities just play this video game.

The challenge and difficulty Bloodborne comes with is what I savor so much whenever I'm playing the game. 

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

Finally, there's one who's giving more time to this kind of game, so it doesn't look like I'm the only freak here 😂

Well done mate. You're doing well!! 

I've only gotten through one season without getting fired early, but as my skills improve that should change.

35 minutes ago, Family sedan said:

I've only gotten through one season without getting fired early, but as my skills improve that should change.

You're very good at the game for going this long without getting fired. The same thing can't be said for my brother.