Register Now
StaceyPowers

Best vegetation you have seen in games?

As far as realism goes, I feel like vegetation has long imposed major challenges for developers, but it is looking a lot better in recent years.

What is the most impressive vegetation you have seen in games? For me, it is the vegetation in the Trespasser DLC of Dragon Age: Inquisition.

The Elder Scroll V : Skyrim gives you more than enough when it comes to an incredible vegetation, massive world map to explore. Also, The Witcher 3 : Wild Hunt is equally impressive with its vegetation. 

1 minute ago, Empire said:

Far cry 5, the loading screen with the wolf and thr stream is my absolute favorite. The music too.

Far Cry series have been among the series that I want to get into playing. Which one would you consider the best for me to start with or do I need to play from the first release? 

1 minute ago, Aniekwe said:

Far Cry series have been among the series that I want to get into playing. Which one would you consider the best for me to start with or do I need to play from the first release? 

Each one has a differnt story, you can play what ever you want. 🙂 IF you want to start from the first then your choose. But I say that they are based on differnt points of view. 

1 minute ago, Empire said:

Each one has a differnt story, you can play what ever you want. 🙂 IF you want to start from the first then your choose. But I say that they are based on differnt points of view. 

That's awesome then. I like game series that's designed that way, it makes it easier to play from where you want and not being forced to follow a pattern. 

From the one's that you have played, which one would you consider to have the best plot. 

2 hours ago, Aniekwe said:

That's awesome then. I like game series that's designed that way, it makes it easier to play from where you want and not being forced to follow a pattern. 

From the one's that you have played, which one would you consider to have the best plot. 

It would be Far Cry 3 for me. It's basically the best first person shooter open world game which I have played. There are so many things to do in the game like ; taking out enemies outpost in a slaughter and stealth mode, hunting critters for equipment upgrades and so much more. 

17 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

I once again have to give my vote to RDR2. The amount of detail, and accuracy of plants in the game is stunning. They got pretty much everything right.

How would you compare the vegetation in the first release of Red Dead Redemption and the second one? 

On 5/29/2022 at 3:52 PM, Aniekwe said:

The Elder Scroll V : Skyrim gives you more than enough when it comes to an incredible vegetation, massive world map to explore. Also, The Witcher 3 : Wild Hunt is equally impressive with its vegetation. 

The Witcher 3 : Wild Hunt have an impressive graphics and a dense vegetation that's so good.

The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion is hands down my favourite, only adding to how I describe the game's artstyle as "a painting in motion." As much as I like that of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt and Apex Legends, it wears on the eyes as sensory Hell kicks in. Too much of a good thing and all that.

7 hours ago, Aniekwe said:

How would you compare the vegetation in the first release of Red Dead Redemption and the second one? 

Considering the difference in graphic quality, and the fact that I haven't played RDR1 anywhere near as much as I have RDR2, I can't come up with a valid comparison. It's like comparing Zelda Twilight Princess to Zelda II: The Adventure Of Link.

Currently been playing trough Life is strange true colors and that has some of the best vegetation i've seen so far in any game.

Just a Couple of others i can think off i'm sure there are a ton more :

Uncharted series, ghost of tsushima, Kingdom come deliverance and why not the Forza horizon series, you could pretty much include any rally game from the past few years aswell.

On 6/4/2022 at 3:43 PM, Heatman said:

It would be Far Cry 3 for me. It's basically the best first person shooter open world game which I have played. There are so many things to do in the game like ; taking out enemies outpost in a slaughter and stealth mode, hunting critters for equipment upgrades and so much more. 

Yeah i agree the third one is also my favourite in the mainline series, it also has one of my favourite villians in any videogame. I never bothered with the far cry series after the 4th entry because it just felt more of the same and was a stepdown from the third game imo. 

While it never gets brought up but far cry primal is probably my favourite in the entire series, well of the ones i played. Having a fucking badger or bear fighting alongside you man that never gets old. 

Edited by Yaramaki