Register Now
Yaramaki

Ask Yaramaki

20 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Do you know if I'm a lady? Lol. Don't worry I'll open my own 'Ask thread, so you can ask me anything you wish and I'll answer them to you. I've decided to stay quite anonymous for now, but soon I'll open up lol. 

Hahaha, maybe i've got zero idea about woman but i don't think any female would pick a username like yours, don't get this wrong way there is nothing wrong with your username but @Head_Hunter is more something a guy would use as nickname imo. 

15 minutes ago, Yaramaki said:

Hahaha, maybe i've got zero idea about woman but i don't think any female would pick a username like yours, don't get this wrong way there is nothing wrong with your username but @Head_Hunter is more something a guy would use as nickname imo. 

A female Hunter? That would definitely be an interesting one... 😂 

tenor.gif

9 hours ago, DC said:

@Yaramaki What is your favorite family vacation?

My grandparents had a static caraven trailer (is that what you call it in english) in Luxembourg near a little town called Vianden we would stay there every once in a while during the year and it's always a relaxing place beautiful hiking trails, nature, just being away from busy life in general, as a kid it was also nice that my parents actually had some time to do stuff with me, because they were always way too busy with their jobs. 

My parents loved the place so much they and maybe it's out of nostalgia i don't know, they bough a more modern caravan/ living trailer (whatever you want to call it) at the exact same camping spot, so whenever i have a couple of days off, i go there to relax and be away from everithing, just go out hiking, go fishing and enjoying some time off as in just recharging my batteries you know. It's about a 3 hours drive from where i live, i know for american people the distance is peanuts but for europeans that's quite a long time to drive somewhere.

If i ever had a dream then let it be buying a house there when i'm able to retire and live the good life during retirement.

On 6/24/2022 at 6:31 PM, DC said:

@Yaramaki Do you have any pets? If so, what kind?

Short answer No i don't have any pets.

Long answer : I'd love to have a dog but i feel like currently i woulden't be able to give it the love, care and attention a pet would deserve. I work nights and sleep in 2 parts once a couple of hours during the day and a couple of hours in the evening before i go to work. I don't want to keep a dog that has to sit around home alone 2/3 of the day because i don't have time for it, it just doesen't feel right to me. 

Edited by Yaramaki

12 hours ago, DC said:

@Yaramaki What brands are your fav?

Not that much of a brand guy to be honest never really cared about clothing brands and what have you and I usually buy food and clothes when they have a good sale or promotion but here are some of my favorites that  (i think) are known worldwide :

Beer : Duvel, tripel Karmeliet, stella artois

Instant noodles : Nissin ( cup noodles )

Coke : Pepsi max or diet pepsi whatever you want to call it

Energy drink : Monster energy ( pref Ultra white )

Chocolate : Callebaut

Ketchup : Zeisner

Mayo : Vandemoortele

Most of the other food brands are mostly local brands and i doubt they would be known much outside europe. Let's just wrap things up with some others :

Technology and gaming : Microsoft

Computer brand : Asus

Hiking boots : Meindl

Regulair shoes : Lakai

Shampoo Head & Shoulders

Toothpaste : Elmex

Don't know if this is the answer you are looking for as you diden't specified anything in particulair.