Register Now
Dannyjax

Are there any special days you would never play video games on?

14 hours ago, Heatman said:

I do wish so bad for my body to behave in this manner. Getting some sleep when it's supposed to be will do me a lot of good because 3 hours sleep isn't good for me but I can't help it. 

You would have to start training your body to adjust and work towards getting to sleep when it's around that time. It's not going to be easy but with time, it will change towards it. 

14 hours ago, Heatman said:

I do wish so bad for my body to behave in this manner. Getting some sleep when it's supposed to be will do me a lot of good because 3 hours sleep isn't good for me but I can't help it. 

I never find it difficult at all. It's probably how I was brought up. Once it's 9:00 PM when we were kids, it's a full time lights out. 

18 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

My days are random - I don't have any special days when I skip gaming. I probably am too busy to game that day so I just don't...

That's true, as long as you're too busy to play, there's no way you would be able to do so. There are some programs that you would have like this and gaming would be the last thing you'd worry about. 

14 minutes ago, Dannyjax said:

That's true, as long as you're too busy to play, there's no way you would be able to do so. There are some programs that you would have like this and gaming would be the last thing you'd worry about. 

There are also times where I just decide to take a break from it just so that I don't suffer any burnout. That always helps too...

17 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

There are also times where I just decide to take a break from it just so that I don't suffer any burnout. That always helps too...

I have a habit of doing that every Easter break. I usually visit my grandparents that time and it's a time off games completely. It helps me out in so many ways. 

I don't have a routine for a game, therefore, I don't have any days when I can play games and when I can't play games. I play games when I have free time and when I am in a mood to play games.

11 hours ago, Jasmin said:

I don't have a routine for a game, therefore, I don't have any days when I can play games and when I can't play games. I play games when I have free time and when I am in a mood to play games.

As long as you're less committed with doing other things and playing video games is your main hobby, it's always going to get your time. 

17 hours ago, killamch89 said:

My days are random - I don't have any special days when I skip gaming. I probably am too busy to game that day so I just don't...

There's only one thing that puts me out of playing video games immediately and it's when my eyes hurt because of too much screens time. Once that happens, I'm out cold. 

20 hours ago, Jasmin said:

I share same thoughts too, I don't really have special days when I would skip playing games unless I just ain't in the mood for it or I was too busy to give out a few hours of my time to video games. Aside this I would play video games at any day.

9 hours ago, Aniekwe said:

There's only one thing that puts me out of playing video games immediately and it's when my eyes hurt because of too much screens time. Once that happens, I'm out cold. 

It wouldn't be nice putting your health at risk in such conditions especially when it's your eyes that's the problem. You don't mess with your eyes, otherwise you're ready to go through the pains of eye problems. 

11 hours ago, Aniekwe said:

I play with a gaming eye glasses for that reason. I wouldn't want anything getting complicated with my vision for any reason whatsoever. 

9 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

I play with a gaming eye glasses for that reason. I wouldn't want anything getting complicated with my vision for any reason whatsoever. 

I'm looking at purchasing Enigma Pride Edition next week. I have delayed on getting it for too long. XRecorder_Edited_09062022_093503.thumb.jpg.299f385859ef77f8f8e546e3f89c7a60.jpg

1 hour ago, Aniekwe said:

I'm looking at purchasing Enigma Pride Edition next week. I have delayed on getting it for too long. XRecorder_Edited_09062022_093503.thumb.jpg.299f385859ef77f8f8e546e3f89c7a60.jpg

This looks very good but it's kind of too expensive at $69.99. If I could get something similar at $50, I would consider buying. 

20 hours ago, Clasher said:

I share same thoughts too, I don't really have special days when I would skip playing games unless I just ain't in the mood for it or I was too busy to give out a few hours of my time to video games. Aside this I would play video games at any day.

Do you really have to quote my post and send me a notification?

Well, on serious note. I do not think anyone play games based on a routine, unless they are professional and play for money or monetize their gaming activities.

Edited by Jasmin