Register Now
Dannyjax

Are there any special days you would never play video games on?

On 6/7/2022 at 6:46 PM, killamch89 said:

There are also times where I just decide to take a break from it just so that I don't suffer any burnout. That always helps too...

I have started doing that often now and I can see the result in how I feel more fresh when I decide to get back into the game after a time out. 

5 hours ago, Jasmin said:

Do you really have to quote my post and send me a notification?

Well, on serious note. I do not think anyone play games based on a routine, unless they are professional and play for money or monetize their gaming activities.

You mentioned a point in your comments that I agree with, so i had to say my bit as well. What's the purpose of a forum if we can't share our thoughts and ideas and comment on what other individuals post here.

19 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

I play with a gaming eye glasses for that reason. I wouldn't want anything getting complicated with my vision for any reason whatsoever. 

It's why I try as much as possible to reduce how long I have my eyes fixed on the screen. Also the gaming eye glasses will definitely help out too. 

2 hours ago, Clasher said:

You mentioned a point in your comments that I agree with, so i had to say my bit as well. What's the purpose of a forum if we can't share our thoughts and ideas and comment on what other individuals post here.

You don't have to quote my posts in order to have your say on someone's post. Forms are for interaction but there is no need to quote every post. Quote should be there only when you have specific thing to say to that post.

10 minutes ago, Jasmin said:

You don't have to quote my posts in order to have your say on someone's post. Forms are for interaction but there is no need to quote every post. Quote should be there only when you have specific thing to say to that post.

If you're answering to a specific point someone made, then it only make sense to quote them. That's what the feature is for.

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

I have started doing that often now and I can see the result in how I feel more fresh when I decide to get back into the game after a time out. 

Yeah, it definitely does liven up the experience a bit more and I also find that I perform better after coming back from a break.

I am not praying for something disastrous to occur in my life or any of my family members, but if unfortunately it occurs in the future, then I'll go an unexpected break playing video games. Maybe a week break or more. 

7 hours ago, Jasmin said:

This feature is good as long as it is not overdone. It is little frustrating when you see notifications about your post been quoted on 25 different posts.

That's okay, but we should stick to the thread guys.

Edited by Clasher

12 hours ago, Boblee said:

It's why I try as much as possible to reduce how long I have my eyes fixed on the screen. Also the gaming eye glasses will definitely help out too. 

I'm looking for anyone with the price of $50 that's very good to purchase. I'm thinking of taking the weekend off to cool off my eyes completely. 

7 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

I'm looking for anyone with the price of $50 that's very good to purchase. I'm thinking of taking the weekend off to cool off my eyes completely. 

There should be one around that price if you search well for it. Taking off time on weekend to rest your eyes is definitely a good thing to do, if you can resist the temptation not to play. 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

You can't really call a bad day a special day one wouldn't be able to play any games, otherwise it's one of those days that I find it very difficult to on my console. 

A bad day can never be seen as a special day. It's a fucked up day but it's very much capable of stopping you doing anything and not just playing games. 

On 6/9/2022 at 11:22 AM, Heatman said:

This looks very good but it's kind of too expensive at $69.99. If I could get something similar at $50, I would consider buying. 

I think that I saw one that's around $39. Let me see if I can get it again and I will forward it to you via PM. 

17 hours ago, Boblee said:

You can't really call a bad day a special day one wouldn't be able to play any games, otherwise it's one of those days that I find it very difficult to on my console. 

A bad day is a day one never prays to have repeated. I have had my fair share of it and my games never came up that very day.