Register Now
Dannyjax

Are there any special days you would never play video games on?

39 minutes ago, Heatman said:

A bad day is a day one never prays to have repeated. I have had my fair share of it and my games never came up that very day. 

Life is never always a bed of roses. It's filled with ups and down, so it's very normal for one to experience such from time to time. 

45 minutes ago, Boblee said:

Life is never always a bed of roses. It's filled with ups and down, so it's very normal for one to experience such from time to time. 

That's very correct, all we have to do would be to take whatever life throws at us and come out better in the end. Taking a time off to recover isn't a bad idea. 

30 minutes ago, Heatman said:

That's very correct, all we have to do would be to take whatever life throws at us and come out better in the end. Taking a time off to recover isn't a bad idea. 

There was a time when my family was hit so bad financially, it almost broke us. Playing games was the least of my problems them. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

There was a time when my family was hit so bad financially, it almost broke us. Playing games was the least of my problems them. 

I know that feeling first hand and it's not a good one. I was out of a job for 5 months and couldn't get anything. I was majorly involved with doing minimal jobs to make ends meet. It was very difficult. 

18 hours ago, Boblee said:

No one would be calm and relaxed to play any kind of video games when their family is in such deep slump. 

17 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

I know that feeling first hand and it's not a good one. I was out of a job for 5 months and couldn't get anything. I was majorly involved with doing minimal jobs to make ends meet. It was very difficult. 

It was one of the most difficult time I had ever faced in my life. But thanks the heavens that we were able to beat it. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

It was one of the most difficult time I had ever faced in my life. But thanks the heavens that we were able to beat it. 

I'm very happy for you and your family. It's never easy getting ahead of such horrible phase in one's life. I'd give up playing games entirely if it became too demanding in that situation. 

3 hours ago, Aniekwe said:

I'm very happy for you and your family. It's never easy getting ahead of such horrible phase in one's life. I'd give up playing games entirely if it became too demanding in that situation. 

Just for a common relationship breakup, my brother didn't play his games for almost 3 weeks. He completely lost interest in a lot of things. 

10 hours ago, Clasher said:

Today is actually my brothers birthday and he is a game lover as well. So we all plan on going out to a fancy restaurant before heading to the gaming complex to play some virtual games and as many games  as we could lay our hands on today. Lol

Happy birthday to your brother and congrats to his new age. It's been a long time since I had gone to any gaming complex. It was before the pandemic of coronavirus and the lockdown that I had gone to any of them. 

16 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

Happy birthday to your brother and congrats to his new age. It's been a long time since I had gone to any gaming complex. It was before the pandemic of coronavirus and the lockdown that I had gone to any of them. 

I'm not sure if I would be going to any gaming complex again to play any games. I feel more comfortable playing at home since the pandemic of coronavirus. 

17 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

Thanks mate, we had lots of fun, after playing games for hours, we went to a cool spot and had some drinks, before coming home.

I don't usually go to the gaming complex except on days like this one.

1 minute ago, Clasher said:

Thanks mate, we had lots of fun, after playing games for hours, we went to a cool spot and had some drinks, before coming home.

I don't usually go to the gaming complex except on days like this one.

It used to be all fun for me playing at the complex once in a while back then all before the COVID madness hit the world. Now, I'm too scared to near the place. 

2 minutes ago, Heatman said:

It used to be all fun for me playing at the complex once in a while back then all before the COVID madness hit the world. Now, I'm too scared to near the place. 

Covid made people game more then before... But now things are back to normal most are sticking with gaming in the evening still. 

Just now, Empire said:

Covid made people game more then before... But now things are back to normal most are sticking with gaming in the evening still. 

Yes, they had to play more at home cos all were stuck in doors. I did that too but after things are getting back to normal, I find it very difficult going to my old spots where I play in public.