Register Now
Dannyjax

Are there any special days you would never play video games on?

4 minutes ago, Heatman said:

It used to be all fun for me playing at the complex once in a while back then all before the COVID madness hit the world. Now, I'm too scared to near the place. 

That's sad, I do go to the gaming complex and they have a lot of covid preventive Measures in place.

Gaming Complexes here aren't as crowdy as it used to be , because they actually have a specific number of people they let in, so you would have to book your spot a day before so you can get assess to the place and if all the spots are taken then you would have to reschedule. 

23 minutes ago, Clasher said:

That's sad, I do go to the gaming complex and they have a lot of covid preventive Measures in place.

Gaming Complexes here aren't as crowdy as it used to be , because they actually have a specific number of people they let in, so you would have to book your spot a day before so you can get assess to the place and if all the spots are taken then you would have to reschedule. 

Maybe when I'm a lot more comfortable with going again, I would have to make sure their preventive measures is something I can trust to have me not get exposed. 

8 hours ago, Empire said:

Covid made people game more then before... But now things are back to normal most are sticking with gaming in the evening still. 

There was nothing else left for most people do at home during the lockdown. If not for video games, I wonder how most of us would come out. 

10 hours ago, Clasher said:

Thanks mate, we had lots of fun, after playing games for hours, we went to a cool spot and had some drinks, before coming home.

I don't usually go to the gaming complex except on days like this one.

That's one good way to enjoy a birthday. Which video games did you guys manage to play at the gaming complex? 

17 hours ago, Aniekwe said:

There was nothing else left for most people do at home during the lockdown. If not for video games, I wonder how most of us would come out. 

Even with the games during the lockdown, a lot of people still find it difficult to cope. It was a very good time for gaming companies then because their games sold very well. 

6 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

Gran Turismo would be my best pick amongst the games you guys played. You did well by your brother. Not many get such treatment from their blood. 

Well, family means a lot to me, they did same for me on my birthday and they made it fun with lots of games and activities. 

19 hours ago, Heatman said:

Even with the games during the lockdown, a lot of people still find it difficult to cope. It was a very good time for gaming companies then because their games sold very well. 

When your life structure and pattern gets changed radically, it's never easy to adjust and for some people, it's impossible for them to adjust. It's what the lockdown did to people, even with the games, they never find it easy. 

16 hours ago, Clasher said:

Well, family means a lot to me, they did same for me on my birthday and they made it fun with lots of games and activities. 

My brother's birthday comes up in 3 months time September 5th. We might not play any games that day as I plan for us to spend the day at the motherless babies home, take care of them and add some happiness to their lives. 

9 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

My brother's birthday comes up in 3 months time September 5th. We might not play any games that day as I plan for us to spend the day at the motherless babies home, take care of them and add some happiness to their lives. 

With all of that activities planned out for that day, it's going to be impossible for you people to have time to play games because when you're all done and get back home, you'll all be worn out. 

On 6/13/2022 at 8:26 PM, Aniekwe said:

Watch TV or films over and over again 😜 Since lockdown Netflix has so many new accounts made, so much that they slmost crashed 😛 

Now for netflix it has turned around LOL  - cost of living is making people to end there Netflix. 

19 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

That's also a good thing to do, spreading love and visiting others in distress is a beautiful thing. And I am sure he is going to enjoy every single bit of it. But after that activity you can take him somewhere if he loves games to have some more fun too .

On 6/16/2022 at 7:21 PM, Clasher said:

That's also a good thing to do, spreading love and visiting others in distress is a beautiful thing. And I am sure he is going to enjoy every single bit of it. But after that activity you can take him somewhere if he loves games to have some more fun too .

We might end up spending the whole day at the motherless babies home which is exactly what I have planned out. But if we manage to get back early enough for him to still be in the mood to play games and not worn out, we might give it a try. 

On 6/16/2022 at 7:21 PM, Clasher said:

I must tell you that it's rare for you to see a lot of people think about others in the world. Everyone have always been about themselves and it's why I was impressed with what @Dannyjaxhave planned out. I'd give it all my time and skip the game for that day if it helps me make those kids happy for just 1 day.