Register Now
NightmareFarm

Favourite graphics of each gen?

8th gen is hard to say my favorite because while one has great scenery, another has better facial detail. I'm impressed by the quality of COD Vanguard, especially in high octane action. TLOU 2 is might/might not be better. It's a different atmosphere. I don't have a good opinion on the rest. 

6th gen I though Black looked really good and Mercenaries

You can add the gen of Ghost of Tsushima because I was also very impressed by how good the graphics of the game was all design. Do I need to say much on Horizon Forbidden West? It's fantastic!! 

Edited by Boblee

1 hour ago, Empire said:

9th is super easy, well. This day to day right now has to be microsoft flight simulator 2020, can't beat how good looking that simulator is compare to other game sout there. USing bing maps and whatnot. 

I even forgot about the game which is a very big betrayal on my part because you can't write off the game easily on how good its graphics was upgraded. Also Forza Horizon 5 is very realistic. 

7 hours ago, Empire said:

9th is super easy, well. This day to day right now has to be microsoft flight simulator 2020, can't beat how good looking that simulator is compare to other game sout there. USing bing maps and whatnot. 

My brother doesn't joke with this game Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 and the very first time I saw him playing it, I was so impressed with how good the graphics was. You might think it's a not just a game. 

23 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

I enjoyed what they had in the 7th generation game with the graphics they designed on Bioshock. Also Fallout 3 was with a decent graphics too. 

I'm currently playing Bioshock Infinite and the game it's so good. I'm not sure which one is better now between Bioshock Infinite and Bioshock 2. Although, I think the graphics was better in Bioshock Infinite. 

Edited by Heatman

I wouldn't pick out what I haven't played before, and I'll always stick to what I've been playing for a while. And I will stick to my favourite options with marvelous graphical background, 'GTA 5, S.A and FIFA 22, they have amazing graphics, plus numerous others. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

I'm currently playing Bioshock Infinite and the game it's so good. I'm not sure which one is better now between Bioshock Infinite and Bioshock 2. Although, I think the graphics was better in Bioshock Infinite. 

I haven't played Bioshock Infinite yet, so I can't say much on its graphics or gameplay as well but I'm sure it's still going to be as good as Bioshock 1 and 2. 

On 6/1/2022 at 7:57 PM, Boblee said:

My brother doesn't joke with this game Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 and the very first time I saw him playing it, I was so impressed with how good the graphics was. You might think it's a not just a game. 

It's a simulator not a game 😛 I take it for real myself. I have over 1400 hours and before that 1800 hours in FSX 😛 

Aren't cheap. SPent over $150 on aircrafts and that's just 4

1 minute ago, Empire said:

It's a simulator not a game 😛 I take it for real myself. I have over 1400 hours and before that 1800 hours in FSX 😛 

For the amount of time you spent on it I say $150 is actually pretty conservative.

8 hours ago, Empire said:

That's pretty awesome with your over 1400 hours in it. Maybe I'm going to get into the game as well. At least, I have my bother to put me through if it gets challenging for me. 

10 hours ago, Empire said:

It looks like it's the game that you play more often? It's just like what I have with playing Gran Turismo 7.