Register Now
NightmareFarm

Anyone plays splitgate?

On 7/31/2022 at 9:49 AM, NightmareFarm said:

It isn't because it's too niche but more importantly it hasn't officially released yet(it is still in a beta)

The good thing about beta is that it allows you to have the opportunity to play the game and know for sure that it's something that you would be interested in spending money on. It was done with Call of Duty Vanguard. 

On 8/16/2022 at 8:23 PM, Heatman said:

The good thing about beta is that it allows you to have the opportunity to play the game and know for sure that it's something that you would be interested in spending money on. It was done with Call of Duty Vanguard. 

They should just go ahead and release a game why give us an unfinished version with all its demerits or faults maybe and when we have worn ourselves out you now announce the release of a much better version.

If they want to release they should work on it and make it better instead of releasing it In parts.

On 8/16/2022 at 10:50 PM, Clasher said:

You are welcome 🥴

I played split gate last weekend on PlayStation 4 but I still haven't tried out the mobile version , so if you are able to get it on mobile do well to give us a few reviews about it.

soooo, I went looking for splitgate mobile and all I found was "it's in development." 😐😂

Considering 1047 Games is a smaller studio, a Splitgate mobile port could take quite some time to develop. The team is currently supporting the game with frequent updates and content drops, meaning the staff remains active and busy working on the existing game.

Source: https://www.inverse.com/gaming/splitgate-mobile-port-release-date-ios-android-nintendo-switch

a news article from late 2021.

and I found one other guide for splitgate "mobile" which was recommending using GeForce Now to stream the game through my phone, which was not an option, as I don't have the fastest of internet speeds. 😐

https://en.gizchina.it/2021/09/come-giocare-splitgate-android-iphone/

maybe I should just try this on my potato GT630 🤣

On 8/20/2022 at 4:31 PM, Gonassis said:

soooo, I went looking for splitgate mobile and all I found was "it's in development." 😐😂

Source: https://www.inverse.com/gaming/splitgate-mobile-port-release-date-ios-android-nintendo-switch

a news article from late 2021.

and I found one other guide for splitgate "mobile" which was recommending using GeForce Now to stream the game through my phone, which was not an option, as I don't have the fastest of internet speeds. 😐

https://en.gizchina.it/2021/09/come-giocare-splitgate-android-iphone/

maybe I should just try this on my potato GT630 🤣

I was actually speculating because I found an article somewhere which gave a hint that split gate is on mobile.

I guess you should just try the potato GT630 as you said. Lol

On 8/19/2022 at 7:30 AM, Clasher said:

They should just go ahead and release a game why give us an unfinished version with all its demerits or faults maybe and when we have worn ourselves out you now announce the release of a much better version.

If they want to release they should work on it and make it better instead of releasing it In parts.

It's a very good marketing strategy in my opinion and it's worth it actually especially when a gamer is indecisive when it comes to purchasing the game, it's what's going to help him make up his mind quite sooner. 

I absolutely love this game. It's like a cross-over of Halo and Portal and it's a ton of fun! I haven't played in such a long time with other games coming through and my time being spent on those, but Splitgate is a free game that I know is there and that I can always go back to. I love how it's very fast paced and how like Halo it feels as well. I often miss how Halo used to feel in the multiplayer and Splitgate brings that back which I love. I would highly recommend this game if you were a fan of Halo. 

On 11/6/2022 at 2:47 PM, Shortie said:

I absolutely love this game. It's like a cross-over of Halo and Portal and it's a ton of fun! I haven't played in such a long time with other games coming through and my time being spent on those, but Splitgate is a free game that I know is there and that I can always go back to. I love how it's very fast paced and how like Halo it feels as well. I often miss how Halo used to feel in the multiplayer and Splitgate brings that back which I love. I would highly recommend this game if you were a fan of Halo. 

Are you saying splitgate is a lot similar to halo in terms of game play and style or talking about this shooter game reminds you of halo in a certain way?

10 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Are you saying splitgate is a lot similar to halo in terms of game play and style or talking about this shooter game reminds you of halo in a certain way?

It similar to Halo 3 in terms of game play and style, when I first played Splitgate I was amazed at how it felt so much like the play style of Halo 3. They have changed Halo so much over the years with the different games that they have released that it was nice to go back to a game that brought that feel of gameplay back. Add the portals into it and it really is an interesting game. I actually thought working the portals would have been a pain but it's not as difficult as it seemed, and I soon got the hang of it.

On 11/9/2022 at 12:09 AM, Shortie said:

It similar to Halo 3 in terms of game play and style, when I first played Splitgate I was amazed at how it felt so much like the play style of Halo 3. They have changed Halo so much over the years with the different games that they have released that it was nice to go back to a game that brought that feel of gameplay back. Add the portals into it and it really is an interesting game. I actually thought working the portals would have been a pain but it's not as difficult as it seemed, and I soon got the hang of it.

The Portals is one of my favorite feature of splitgate i haven't played much of it but I Know you could kind of time travel in the game.