Register Now
kingpotato

Best Nintendo DS games?

I only had a DS for a couple of years before I landed my ass on top it xD and during that time I spent it mostly playing Pokemon games and using the backwards compatibility of my GBA games so I didnt actually explored the whole NDS library back then, I did played more games through emulation like Advanced wars Dual Strike and Ace attorney. But today I was finally able to make my 3DS play NDS games correctly so Im trying to build a library I already have some in mind like Zelda Phantom Hourglass and Metal Slug 7.

What were the best NDS games in your opinion ?

On 6/4/2022 at 12:39 AM, kingpotato said:

I only had a DS for a couple of years before I landed my ass on top it xD and during that time I spent it mostly playing Pokemon games and using the backwards compatibility of my GBA games so I didnt actually explored the whole NDS library back then, I did played more games through emulation like Advanced wars Dual Strike and Ace attorney. But today I was finally able to make my 3DS play NDS games correctly so Im trying to build a library I already have some in mind like Zelda Phantom Hourglass and Metal Slug 7.

What were the best NDS games in your opinion ?

I'll have a look trough my Ds collection at my parents place and see what i can remember as i diden't play the ds all that much during it's lifespan well not as much as i wanted, i was more of a psp guy at the time. 

If you haven't already one game you should add on top of your to play list is Pokémon Conquest , while i don't have a lot with pokémon i do love me some Nobunaga's Ambition this game combines the two in a fantastic way.

1 minute ago, Yaramaki said:

I'll have a look trough my Ds collection at my parents place and see what i can remember as i diden't play the ds all that much during it's lifespan well not as much as i wanted, i was more of a psp guy at the time. 

If you haven't already one game you should add on top of your to play list is Pokémon Conquest , while i don't have a lot with pokémon i do love me some Nobunaga's Ambition this game combines the two in a fantastic way.

I actually have never tried pokemon conquest before, I always assumed it was a mix between pokemon and Final Fantasy Tactis. I will have to check that out later on.

On 6/9/2022 at 4:04 PM, killamch89 said:
  1. Dragon Quest IX
  2. Mario Kart DS
  3. The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass
  4. Metroid Prime Hunters
  5. Castlevania: Order Of Ecclesia

Phantom Hourglass is a great pick. I need to replay that some day. I liked Spirit Tracks too. I loved New SMB, Tetris DS, and that generation of Castlevania games. The GBA ones were better, but the DS games held up.