Register Now

The dynasties of Egypt are the immortalization of humans. From mummification to pyramids, they wanted to live with Gods. Entire villages were built for them to enjoy the afterlife. Do you understand what I said? Of course not. Imagine the city you live in; imagine it built for a dead pharaoh to explore in the afterlife and you are prohibited from entering it. That is seriously dedication. Now take a look at the marvels built. The pyramids. With shining faces on all sides to make the brightest lights. This is real. It happened. What it took to create it. All nothing but selfish kings wanting to make the biggest pyramid in their family. And that's all that was. What we see today in Giza is mostly one dynasty, one family spoiled bitches. But the people worshipped. They did everything to build apartments next to the pyramid so in the afterlife the pharaoh can celebrate and live forever. All for a king. All for a king. All for a king. All for religion. All for immortality. And here we are talking about their immortality 4500 years ago. They still live. 

Why do humans want to immortalize everything? Is it a false life to live and serve? Do humans give up freedom for religion? What is so special about the human life? Humans focus on color of skin while Gods wreak havoc over all pigment. They don't care what you look like. Gods are the nature you see all around you. You can't claim a religious spectacle every time you see someone who comes from another part of the world. You can't take Heaven from people who already know you won't make it there. You huff and puff under the name of religion, but you don't practice it. Ancient Gods still love because they know humans are simple failures. 

On 6/7/2022 at 1:53 AM, Reality vs Adventure said:

Is it wrong if a person believes in different Gods from different cultures from different time periods? Is everything one way or the highway? Are all the Gods related in each religion, making it impossible to believe in others? Do all religions have a God that created all, making it impossible to believe in others? 

I think all region has a god whom them they believe is supreme or higher than the other smaller gods that is in their religion, Islam and Christianity is among the religions that believes in a supreme God as the creator of all things.

Other religions might have other gods playing individual role like the god of war ,god of harvest, god of love and the likes but they are all often answerable to a more supreme God that they emanated from.

During the dark ages here in my country, we never believed that God exist, it was just my great grand fathers and their gods, such kind of ideology and way of worship has changed. I am a Christian, but not too religious, i don't practice satanic things, instead I do other things that poke my interest that are fun to be with. Video games that circles around the history of ancient gods are simply amazing, 'God of war, God Hand, Doom Eternal, DMC etc, all represents ancient god's plot. 

5 hours ago, Clasher said:

I think all region has a god whom them they believe is supreme or higher than the other smaller gods that is in their religion, Islam and Christianity is among the religions that believes in a supreme God as the creator of all things.

Other religions might have other gods playing individual role like the god of war ,god of harvest, god of love and the likes but they are all often answerable to a more supreme God that they emanated from.

In Greek history, Zeus is the king of the Gods. He is the God of the sky, and his brothers Poseidon and Hades took the other major places. Poseidon is the God of the sea, and Hades is the God of the underworld.

Gaea was the Ancient Greek personification of the Earth, and, for all intents and purposes, the Mother of Everything Beautiful in the world. Born spontaneously – either out of Nothingness or out of Chaos – Gaea brought forth (among others) Uranus, with whom she subsequently mated to give birth to the Titans, themselves parents of most of the Olympians. Gaea rebelled against the reigns of all three rulers of the universe (Uranus, Cronus, Zeus), but, ultimately, she had to accept her grandson Zeus as the supreme king of all Gods and men.

2 minutes ago, The Blackangel said:

In Greek history, Zeus is the king of the Gods. He is the God of the sky, and his brothers Poseidon and Hades took the other major places. Poseidon is the God of the sea, and Hades is the God of the underworld.

Gaea was the Ancient Greek personification of the Earth, and, for all intents and purposes, the Mother of Everything Beautiful in the world. Born spontaneously – either out of Nothingness or out of Chaos – Gaea brought forth (among others) Uranus, with whom she subsequently mated to give birth to the Titans, themselves parents of most of the Olympians. Gaea rebelled against the reigns of all three rulers of the universe (Uranus, Cronus, Zeus), but, ultimately, she had to accept her grandson Zeus as the supreme king of all Gods and men.

I haven't really paid attention to Greek history and their gods only relying majorly on what I watch in movies or in minor documentaries.

You must really have a broad knowledge about Greek God's as your comment is very well informed and capitivating.

I am now Interested in Gaea because I like the background story to it and how she never really allowed any other God to be the boss of her and always stood for what she wants.

I would like to read more extensively about her, can you recommend any book or documentary for me.

36 minutes ago, Clasher said:

I haven't really paid attention to Greek history and their Gods only relying majorly on what I watch in movies or in minor documentaries.

You must really have a broad knowledge about Greek God's as your comment is very well informed and captivating.

I am now Interested in Gaea because I like the background story to it and how She never really allowed any other God to be the boss of Her and always stood for what She wants.

I would like to read more extensively about Her, can you recommend any book or documentary for me.

I don't really know of any documentaries that aren't heavily biased, so I won't recommend any of them. You can look around Amazon and eBay. Maybe you'll find something there.

As for my knowledge, I'm both Hellenistic and Satanic. So I tend to know a bit about the Gods I pay homage to.

5 minutes ago, The Blackangel said:

I don't really know of any documentaries that aren't heavily biased, so I won't recommend any of them. You can look around Amazon and eBay. Maybe you'll find something there.

As for my knowledge, I'm both Hellenistic and Satanic. So I tend to know a bit about the Gods I pay homage to.

Okay, that's understandable, I would make a research for a really good book that would explain it extensively , I only needed a recommendation so I won't be searching blindly without actually finding something that would satisfy curiosity.

I like knowledge and I am not limited in my search for it religious wise, socially or emotionally.

I keep my mind neutral always so I don't get judgemental and miss out a valuable point or lesson.