Register Now
Terry94

Football Manager

7 hours ago, Aniekwe said:

I would very much be open to playing the game on Nintendo Switch than on my smartphone. Playing on mobile phones used to be a lot of work for me. 

The only downside about the Switch version is you can't add graphics. So you can't have teams with their real badge and players with their actual faces. Some people that doesn't bother them but I like the full experience.

2 hours ago, Jasmin said:

I know this simulation game where you will mange football teams in the virtual environment. However, I have never tried playing this game

Can you mention those simulator games that is similar to football manager? I am open to learning about those games from you. 

13 hours ago, Aniekwe said:

I would very much be open to playing the game on Nintendo Switch than on my smartphone. Playing on mobile phones used to be a lot of work for me. 

Playing the Football Manager on mobile phones leaves a sore taste whenever I do that. It always feels like putting a square peg in a round hole. 

8 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Can you mention those simulator games that is similar to football manager? I am open to learning about those games from you. 

Try these games, you will find interesting

PES Club Manager

Pro 11 – Football Management Game

Perfect Kick, etc.

1 minute ago, Jasmin said:

PES Club Manager

Perfect Kick, etc.

I'm guessing that all of them are on mobile phones or is there anyone of them available on consoles? 

1 hour ago, Jasmin said:

PES Club Manager

Perfect Kick, etc.

Are they accessible on mobile phones like android? In the past I played similar games on android device. 

17 hours ago, Terry94 said:

The only downside about the Switch version is you can't add graphics. So you can't have teams with their real badge and players with their actual faces. Some people that doesn't bother them but I like the full experience.

I have never for once being the type of gamer that holds onto graphics too much when it comes to games. A perfect gameplay beats graphics for me any day. 

19 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Are they accessible on mobile phones like android? In the past I played similar games on android device. 

All three games are actually mobile games, they are available on Play Store.

On 6/10/2022 at 8:01 AM, Dannyjax said:

I'm guessing that all of them are on mobile phones or is there anyone of them available on consoles? 

I have only managed to play Pro 11 – Football Management Game among the list. It's a half decent football manager game. 

6 hours ago, Aniekwe said:

I have only managed to play Pro 11 – Football Management Game among the list. It's a half decent football manager game. 

It's good getting to know you have played Pro 11 – Football Management Game. What do you like more about the game and what you hate most about it? 

19 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

It's good getting to know you have played Pro 11 – Football Management Game. What do you like more about the game and what you hate most about it? 

The graphics and gameplay was that good, I like that about the game. What I hate in it is how easy it is to score goals at times. 

On 6/12/2022 at 11:20 AM, Aniekwe said:

The graphics and gameplay was that good, I like that about the game. What I hate in it is how easy it is to score goals at times. 

Most gamers I knew that play the game all complained about the same thing with it. Gamers are not easily satisfied, if it's made too difficult, they will still complain. 

On 6/7/2022 at 1:27 PM, Terry94 said:

At the time I didn't have a laptop so I had no other way of playing Football Manager other than on my phone. 

It can be fun playing on the mobile but the PC version is more in depth. On mobile it's unrealistic and a lot of glitches as well.

I was a bit confused originally but thanks for the clarification.