Register Now
HowHammerYou

Hello

I'm a former video game collector. I mostly got out of contemporary gaming at the end of the 8th console gen to focus on other hobbies, and because I'm opposed to the direction contemporary game development is going in. I came here because I got tired of not having a place to discuss things like this.

Anybody who has Haohmaru as avatar that i can only applaud and hereby i'll make a bow and say welcome.

Any reason why you gave up on collecting and just wondering what consoles your collected for?

Edited by Yaramaki

19 minutes ago, Yaramaki said:

Anybody who has Haohmaru as avatar that i can only applaud and hereby i'll make a bow and say welcome.

Any reason why you gave up on collecting and just wondering what consoles your collected for?

Thanks. I stopped collecting because I already have too many consoles hooked up to my TV and electrical outlets, it's getting to be a problem whenever I get a new console. Also because after having video games as my main hobby for decades, I honestly got tired of them and wanted to try other hobbies. As for what consoles I collected for: My PS4 collection was definitely my largest at 80+ games, but I also collected for just about every major system from gen 4 through gen 7, whether it was original hardware or microconsoles.