Register Now
NightmareFarm

Anyone else prefer gaming at night

I prefer to watch movies and play games at night. To the point where I try to refrain from playing narrative focused games in the daytime. It's much more atmospheric at night and some games which are set in dark locations or dark tonally I will completely refuse to play in the daytime.

I don't even have enough time to play during the day, I play mostly at night. I like night life more, ranging from late night activities like gaming and watching movies. Games that are scary like dying light 2 I only play it at night because that's when I get the full thrill. Lol

24 minutes ago, Clasher said:

I don't even have enough time to play during the day, I play mostly at night. I like night life more, ranging from late night activities like gaming and watching movies. Games that are scary like dying light 2 I only play it at night because that's when I get the full thrill. Lol

I spend way too much time at night, probably more time than I do at daytime. 

4 minutes ago, NightmareFarm said:

I spend way too much time at night, probably more time than I do at daytime. 

I once played video game all night only resting in the early hours of the morning. This happens especially on holidays or weekends when I have enough time for it and pretty much have nothing doing the following day.

21 minutes ago, Clasher said:

I once played video game all night only resting in the early hours of the morning. This happens especially on holidays or weekends when I have enough time for it and pretty much have nothing doing the following day.

I've done that lie every month for this past year. 

On 6/10/2022 at 11:02 AM, NightmareFarm said:

I've done that lie every month for this past year. 

Haha, your username @NightmareFarm already tells me you are a night crawler like me. Lol

I can't play horror games during the day never, except on very rare occasion. I play them at night.

Do you play more horror games as well? Like dying light, resident evil , blood borne and the likes.

3 hours ago, Clasher said:

Haha, your username @NightmareFarm already tells me you are a night crawler like me. Lol

I can't play horror games during the day never, except on very rare occasion. I play them at night.

Do you play more horror games as well? Like dying light, resident evil , blood borne and the likes.

Lol who plays horror games at daytime 😂

Nope, oddly enough horror games are the one type of games that I rarely/never play. I played Ghostwire Tokyo a few months back if that counts as one, I also played some FNAF back in 2015 when it was popular at school but other than that nope. Not that I dislike them just happened to not have played them. The new FNAF game looks cool though. Bloodborne does as well.

I don't, I actually don't like playing games at night. Outside of brand new games I'm extremely excited for and enjoy, I rarely play beyond 9 pm.

My ideal game time is on weekend mornings and holidays.

Edited by m76

On 6/12/2022 at 12:13 PM, NightmareFarm said:

Nope, oddly enough horror games are the one type of games that I rarely/never play. I played Ghostwire Tokyo a few months back if that counts as one, I also played some FNAF back in 2015 when it was popular at school but other than that nope. Not that I dislike them just happened to not have played them. The new FNAF game looks cool though. Bloodborne does as well.

Lol, I know a few who do play in the day time, because they are actually scared and wouldn't want to have nightmares after playing at night.

Well, Your preferences are okay as long as you derive some form of satisfaction from it. I play a wide variety of games myself from horror to adventure games and even role playing games.

On 6/12/2022 at 6:13 AM, NightmareFarm said:

Some people I know who've played RE don't want to play it at nights because it's scary to them. To be fair, RE 7 is quite scary to play at night...