Register Now
NightmareFarm

Anyone else prefer gaming at night

23 hours ago, Grungie said:

I don’t “prefer” gaming at night, it’s just that on work days, the night time is the only time I have time to play games. Then on weekends, I spend the day catching up on my hobbies, so i once again end up gaming at night.

If I'm not watching movies preferably a TV series at night, I would be playing video games. It's only on rare occasions that I skip doing either of them for listening to music which I stream online. 

On 6/19/2022 at 12:34 AM, Aniekwe said:

I believe that you're now talking about playing games during the day and no longer at night from your reference to sunlight because unless it's no longer in our earth space, then it's where sunlight would come up in the night. 

You are just repeating what I already made very clear, if I am even going to play in the day time I like my gaming room to be dark as well with little sunlight streaming in. And that's the reason I am very much accustomed to playing at night.

On 6/19/2022 at 7:29 PM, Aniekwe said:

If I'm not watching movies preferably a TV series at night, I would be playing video games. It's only on rare occasions that I skip doing either of them for listening to music which I stream online. 

The only TV series that I'm looking forward to right now would be House of Dragon and until it's released in August 21st, it would be me and video games most of the time at night. 

As much as I try and force myself to sleep early in the night, it's never happening. I'm one of those people who are very grateful that there's something like video games, otherwise I would be looking at my ceiling all night long. 

8 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

The only TV series that I'm looking forward to right now would be House of Dragon and until it's released in August 21st, it would be me and video games most of the time at night. 

I have been hearing so much about the TV series, I hope it doesn't disappoint when it comes to out. I'm not bothered about it as my games are very good for me to play at night now. 

I prefer playing during the day, but enjoy staying up just that little bit later each night to try and make some more progress in a game. With it being Summer nights and mornings are brighter, so my sleep habits go askew. In Winter I rarely stay up as late as I have to game.

12 hours ago, Withywarlock said:

I prefer playing during the day, but enjoy staying up just that little bit later each night to try and make some more progress in a game. With it being Summer nights and mornings are brighter, so my sleep habits go askew. In Winter I rarely stay up as late as I have to game.

The hotness of summer hardly allows me to feel relax during the day. It's very difficult for me to play more during the day. But once it's night, everywhere would be a lot more calm and cool. Its a good time to play more. 

On 6/23/2022 at 7:06 PM, Aniekwe said:

I have been hearing so much about the TV series, I hope it doesn't disappoint when it comes to out. I'm not bothered about it as my games are very good for me to play at night now. 

There's a very big chance that it's not going to be a flop. Game of Thrones didn't disappoint us. 

13 hours ago, Justin11 said:

The sun is way too disastrous at my end too, that's why I enjoy more of the activities during the night. Video games looks cool during the night hours since the weather stays cool. 

It depends on how your house is directed to the view of the sun that might make sun enter it too much and make it hot. I have been in such kind of houses. It's only at night that it's calm in it. 

2 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

There's a very big chance that it's not going to be a flop. Game of Thrones didn't disappoint us. 

It depends on how your house is directed to the view of the sun that might make sun enter it too much and make it hot. I have been in such kind of houses. It's only at night that it's calm in it. k

Let's keep our fingkers crossed and wait for it to be released. Ksoon. 

I'm considering playing either Bomber Crew or Hollow Knight this night. Which one would you pick? 

17 hours ago, Aniekwe said:

Let's keep our fingkers crossed and wait for it to be released. Ksoon. 

I'm considering playing either Bomber Crew or Hollow Knight this night. Which one would you pick? 

I can't say no to playing Hollow Knight. It's one of my favorite Indie video games on Nintendo Switch. Which Platform are you planning on playing it? 

I hope you're aware of the upcoming Hollow Knight : Silksong that's going to be released next year June 12, 2023? 

2 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

I can't say no to playing Hollow Knight. It's one of my favorite Indie video games on Nintendo Switch. Which Platform are you planning on playing it? 

I hope you're aware of the upcoming Hollow Knight : Silksong that's going to be released next year June 12, 2023? 

I wasn't aware of the upcoming Hollow Knight : Silksong. I had to check out its trailer and it looks great. I'm getting it on my Nintendo Switch once it's out. 

I mostly game at night, because I work during the day mostly. If I'm not gaming, I'm either watching movies, YouTube or relaxing otherwise. I haven't gamed a whole lot in recent weeks, but I've been meaning to jump back into Guardians of the Galaxy and RDR2. 

1 minute ago, Kane99 said:

I mostly game at night, because I work during the day mostly. If I'm not gaming, I'm either watching movies, YouTube or relaxing otherwise. I haven't gamed a whole lot in recent weeks, but I've been meaning to jump back into Guardians of the Galaxy and RDR2. 

YouTube is my go to platform at this moment, second to video games at nights. If I can take statistics of the hours spent being around YouTube watching video game trailers, memes, and make money niches on YouTube, it might overshadow half of my daily activities lol. 

33 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

YouTube is my go to platform at this moment, second to video games at nights. If I can take statistics of the hours spent being around YouTube watching video game trailers, memes, and make money niches on YouTube, it might overshadow half of my daily activities lol. 

I watch a lot of YouTube. I even sometimes watch lets plays because I don't have plans to play that game. And yeah, i have found myself watching YouTube for hours. Maybe it too is taking time away from gaming. But I also like to watch movies and tv when not gaming, so that's another thing.