Register Now
NightmareFarm

Anyone else prefer gaming at night

25 minutes ago, Kane99 said:

I watch a lot of YouTube. I even sometimes watch lets plays because I don't have plans to play that game. And yeah, i have found myself watching YouTube for hours. Maybe it too is taking time away from gaming. But I also like to watch movies and tv when not gaming, so that's another thing. 

Cool, YouTube is a television to me, since I am with my computer almost all the time, it has put me away from watching TV shows, I just prefer going to YouTube and streaming anything I love. 

23 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Cool, YouTube is a television to me, since I am with my computer almost all the time, it has put me away from watching TV shows, I just prefer going to YouTube and streaming anything I love. 

Just like my friends says it, Netflix and chill!! Whenever it's not playing games for me, it's my Netflix that's going to take up the whole attention. There are so many movies including series to watch too. 

21 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Just like my friends says it, Netflix and chill!! Whenever it's not playing games for me, it's my Netflix that's going to take up the whole attention. There are so many movies including series to watch too. 

Netflix got it all when it comes to quality movies. Unfortunately for me I'm not a movie type that's why I never had that chance to subscribe to Netflix's streaming channel. 

Also the thing with gaming at night, is that it's a lot more comforting, less distractions etc. I prefer gaming at night, because I just don't ever feel like gaming during the day that much. I think it's because I want to make sure I do all my work before I game, and when I game before that I get anxiety. So I tend to game at night when all my work is done for the day. And of course, no one around to bother me, makes it alot more relaxing. 

16 hours ago, Kane99 said:

I mostly game at night, because I work during the day mostly. If I'm not gaming, I'm either watching movies, YouTube or relaxing otherwise. I haven't gamed a whole lot in recent weeks, but I've been meaning to jump back into Guardians of the Galaxy and RDR2. 

It's only when I'm working on night shit that it's going to be impossible for me to play games in the night because I can't be stupid enough to play games while I'm on duty. Even though I usually have my Nintendo Switch, I'm never putting it on till work is over. 

5 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

It's only when I'm working on night shit that it's going to be impossible for me to play games in the night because I can't be stupid enough to play games while I'm on duty. Even though I usually have my Nintendo Switch, I'm never putting it on till work is over. 

Yeah I'm kinda the same way. If there is work to be done, I will have to complete all of that before I jump into any games. Because if I do, I will start to feel guilty for the work sitting there, not being done. So I strive to finish all of my work and then I game. But there are times where I'm just not in the mood to game after a hard days work. If I had a switch though, I could see myself playing games more often, since its handheld as well, I could have it sitting by my side while I work, so I can grab it right after I'm done. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

It's already 12:17 AM here right now and I'm yet to feel sleepy. I'm most likely going to play a few games and hope it gets my sleep rest for me. 

You should try and force yourself to sleep. I normally do that with watching movies. When it's hard for me to sleep and I really need to sleep, once I start watching movies in the night, it won't be long and I will sleep off. 

On 6/28/2022 at 7:16 PM, Kane99 said:

Yeah I'm kinda the same way. If there is work to be done, I will have to complete all of that before I jump into any games. Because if I do, I will start to feel guilty for the work sitting there, not being done. So I strive to finish all of my work and then I game. But there are times where I'm just not in the mood to game after a hard days work. If I had a switch though, I could see myself playing games more often, since its handheld as well, I could have it sitting by my side while I work, so I can grab it right after I'm done. 

My boss is a lady and she's got hawk's eyes when it comes to spying on all staff. The moment you go off track from your work and start doing another thing, you will get summoned immediately and get served query. I'd never put myself in such tough spot. 

On 6/29/2022 at 1:24 AM, Aniekwe said:

You should try and force yourself to sleep. I normally do that with watching movies. When it's hard for me to sleep and I really need to sleep, once I start watching movies in the night, it won't be long and I will sleep off. 

I used to do that with taking sleeping pills but I was told by my doctor that it's not good for my health on the long run, so I stopped using it. The kind of movies I watch are the one's that's capable of keeping you glued on it for hours. 

On 6/27/2022 at 9:14 PM, Kane99 said:

I mostly game at night, because I work during the day mostly. If I'm not gaming, I'm either watching movies, YouTube or relaxing otherwise. I haven't gamed a whole lot in recent weeks, but I've been meaning to jump back into Guardians of the Galaxy and RDR2. 

As for the RDR2 it such a good game you wouldn't even regret devoting some few hours of your time playing. If you are looking for something to add to your catalog and enjoy some really interesting hours of late night gaming with some horror adventure games you can try out dying light 2 stay human as well.

22 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

My boss is a lady and she's got hawk's eyes when it comes to spying on all staff. The moment you go off track from your work and start doing another thing, you will get summoned immediately and get served query. I'd never put myself in such tough spot. 

From my personal experience, working for ladies is always more demanding and challenging when compared to working for a man. It's not that I have anything against lady bosses, it's actually a very good thing on their part because they or most of them always seek for perfection in anything they are involved in. None of our staffs then would dare mess up on duty like trying to play games even on your PC, otherwise it's your head on the line if she caught you. It's better to play at night whenever I got back from work then. 

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

From my personal experience, working for ladies is always more demanding and challenging when compared to working for a man. It's not that I have anything against lady bosses, it's actually a very good thing on their part because they or most of them always seek for perfection in anything they are involved in. None of our staffs then would dare mess up on duty like trying to play games even on your PC, otherwise it's your head on the line if she caught you. It's better to play at night whenever I got back from work then. 

This is my first experience with working for a lady. My first few weeks on the job was hell but I had to adjust very quickly because she wasn't the patient type. Anything that's going to make me play games at work is removed because I can't take any chances with her. There's no corner of the office that there isn't CCTV. I rather play all my games at home in the night than risk it at work. 

What the hell is running in your mind that you indulge with playing with a lady at the workplace which got you feeling skeptical about the CCTV? If it is fair game time during work leisure time, no one gonna banter you, nor you'll face any penalty for that? unless you want to play funny with the lady playing games during working hours. 

P.S: to avoid contradicting issues, I wait patiently at nights to get going with the games on my mind to play.