Register Now
NightmareFarm

Anyone else prefer gaming at night

4 hours ago, Justin11 said:

What the hell is running in your mind that you indulge with playing with a lady at the workplace which got you feeling skeptical about the CCTV? If it is fair game time during work leisure time, no one gonna banter you, nor you'll face any penalty for that? unless you want to play funny with the lady playing games during working hours. 

P.S: to avoid contradicting issues, I wait patiently at nights to get going with the games on my mind to play. 

I don't think that you have read the updates on what @Dannyjaxshared about working for a lady and not daring to play video games at work well enough because your comment is way off in terms of what's been discussed. 

5 minutes ago, Heatman said:

I don't think that you have read the updates on what @Dannyjaxshared about working for a lady and not daring to play video games at work well enough because your comment is way off in terms of what's been discussed. 

I read exactly what Danny meant, he's talking about her boss, which is harsh at workplace. That's why I replied that way, that he shouldn't play during working hours, it will be cool for him to exercise patience and play at home, that I love playing at nights. 

20 hours ago, Justin11 said:

What the hell is running in your mind that you indulge with playing with a lady at the workplace which got you feeling skeptical about the CCTV? If it is fair game time during work leisure time, no one gonna banter you, nor you'll face any penalty for that? unless you want to play funny with the lady playing games during working hours. 

P.S: to avoid contradicting issues, I wait patiently at nights to get going with the games on my mind to play. 

I don't understand what you you meant by  "indulge with playing with a lady at the workplace which got you feeling skeptical about the CCTV". I never said anything about playing with anyone physically at work or a fair game as you put it. I'm completely lost at what you're trying to say here. 

On 7/1/2022 at 5:00 AM, Dannyjax said:

My boss is a lady and she's got hawk's eyes when it comes to spying on all staff. The moment you go off track from your work and start doing another thing, you will get summoned immediately and get served query. I'd never put myself in such tough spot. 

I thankfully don't have to deal with anything like that. My work is all online. I handle business inquiries at my work, and also help with community relations. I work in the afternoon, so once I'm done with work, I can game, watch movies, and so on. 

I will sometimes game when I don't have any work left for the day. My bosses can't see me. I just clock the work I do. 

I wish I have a boss that regulates my time for at work and pay me reasonable amount if money, I wouldn't worry about video games at work. But I don't have, I can't even press myself at work just for few bucks at the workplace. I love as I am working based on my own schedule and play games and other sorts of entertainment anytime I want it. 

I would be playing videogames till 1: am today, I didn't have much time to play during the day and my schedule for the week is kinda hectic, so I would just play this night through as i might not play throughout the week.

8 hours ago, Clasher said:

I would be playing videogames till 1: am today, I didn't have much time to play during the day and my schedule for the week is kinda hectic, so I would just play this night through as i might not play throughout the week.

I dosed off playing last night around the same time but fortunately for me, it was my football manager game and I get to see the match outcome when I woke up in the morning. Everything played out well the way I expected. 

Sleeping off when playing video games in the night happens with most gamers especially if you over play it by forcing yourself not to sleep when you're supposed to. I have slept off several times doing the same thing. 

9 hours ago, Heatman said:

I dosed off playing last night around the same time but fortunately for me, it was my football manager game and I get to see the match outcome when I woke up in the morning. Everything played out well the way I expected. 

Lol, you dosing off while playing wasn't such a disaster then, I played till 1: am before calling it a night, maybe that would serve till Friday when I will get to be with my console again, for now I am stuck to playing fortnite maybe on mobile.

16 hours ago, Clasher said:

Lol, you dosing off while playing wasn't such a disaster then, I played till 1: am before calling it a night, maybe that would serve till Friday when I will get to be with my console again, for now I am stuck to playing fortnite maybe on mobile.

I have tried playing Fortnite on mobile on several occasions but it's not working for me. I can't get used to the controls on mobile phones as that's the biggest challenges I have with the game when trying to play it on my smartphone. 

19 hours ago, Clasher said:

I never saw that coming because under normal circumstances, I should have switched off or shutdown everything before I sleep off especially when I feel sleep. But that night was different and it was as if I was drugged how I dosed off and never woke up in the night till it's morning. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

I never saw that coming because under normal circumstances, I should have switched off or shutdown everything before I sleep off especially when I feel sleep. But that night was different and it was as if I was drugged how I dosed off and never woke up in the night till it's morning. 

Maybe you were too tired from the days work and your body had to automatically enter shutdown mode so can regain some lost  energy, that happens to most of us sometimes but after dosing off for a few minutes I usually wake up after that to switch off my console and then go back to bed.

6 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Some days I'll plan to play but tiredness wouldn't even let me raise my controller up. Assume I am a robot it could've been super, cos I wouldn't get tired anytime when I want to do something I love. 

Schedule your time better. Schedule the work you have to do, the other chores you have, and make sure to schedule them all first to get it over with. Then gaming or whatever fun stuff you have, comes later. That's how I see it anyway. Don't rush to game, game when you can.