Register Now
NightmareFarm

Anyone else prefer gaming at night

1 hour ago, Kane99 said:

Schedule your time better. Schedule the work you have to do, the other chores you have, and make sure to schedule them all first to get it over with. Then gaming or whatever fun stuff you have, comes later. That's how I see it anyway. Don't rush to game, game when you can. 

Time schedule is the best man, that's what I'll do. I might consider gaming in the night, and game when I have some time for entertainment off the work I do. 

On 7/5/2022 at 4:08 PM, Clasher said:

Maybe you were too tired from the days work and your body had to automatically enter shutdown mode so can regain some lost  energy, that happens to most of us sometimes but after dosing off for a few minutes I usually wake up after that to switch off my console and then go back to bed.

Come to think of it, I had a rough and tough schedule that very day, so I felt that I needed the night gaming to help me unwind from all the stress and I think it helped because of how I dosed off. It worked in a way that I never expected it. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

Come to think of it, I had a rough and tough schedule that very day, so I felt that I needed the night gaming to help me unwind from all the stress and I think it helped because of how I dosed off. It worked in a way that I never expected it. 

Yeah, certain things that we never really thought could enhance our sleep actually does make us sleep.

Like when I am having a difficult time sleeping I just wake up and play some video games or see a movie and after a few minutes I just dose off, it has worked a couple of times.

23 hours ago, Clasher said:

Yeah, certain things that we never really thought could enhance our sleep actually does make us sleep.

Like when I am having a difficult time sleeping I just wake up and play some video games or see a movie and after a few minutes I just dose off, it has worked a couple of times.

Yeah, it's what contributed to how I managed to sleep off that very night. It's been a while something like that happened to me but I did enjoyed the sleep because I have lacked good night sleep for a few days now. It's just like now that I'm supposed to be asleep but I'm not feeling it at all. I might continue with my playing of Fade to Silence in a few minutes time. 

I can't forfeit my sleep at this hour just to play video games, when sleep comes I will just stop and call it a night. I hate the situation where I'll be playing and nodding my head just because of tiredness and feeling too weak due to sleep. 

56 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

I can't forfeit my sleep at this hour just to play video games, when sleep comes I will just stop and call it a night.

I have gotten so accustomed to staying up till atleast 1:am , so I perform a variety of activities within those hours including video games, on some days I just stay up playing video games till about 2:am which is the usual time I sleep at night.

I have an all night event that I need to attend tonight which would most likely start around 2:00 AM. If I sleep off before the event, it's going to be very difficult for me to keep up with it when I wake up because I might be weak. I would have to be with my games till around that time. It's either I play Gran Turismo 7 or something more robust to keep me engaged not to fall asleep. 

Lately I haven't been playing videogames at night and because of a lot of other activities that I engage in which is currently taking my time.

But as the  saying goes "old habits die hard" so I have made plans for later this evening and I would devote my night to playing sekiro: Shadows die twice, just hoping I find that game and have it on my PlayStation 4 before then.

I would have to scarp playing games at night for me because I might be down with an illness. I tend to feel more weak at night now which is something unusual for someone like me. I'm usually more active in the night but for the past few days there's been some changes in my body. I would most likely see my doctor today or tomorrow unfailingly. 

On 7/30/2022 at 11:30 AM, Heatman said:

I would have to scarp playing games at night for me because I might be down with an illness. I tend to feel more weak at night now which is something unusual for someone like me. I'm usually more active in the night but for the past few days there's been some changes in my body. I would most likely see my doctor today or tomorrow unfailingly. 

I am always weak at night but I still manage to get some things done before going to bed at 1:am.

Lately I don't stay up till that time again as I trying to have a weeks of good night rests, Maybe after this week I might get back to gaming at night again.

On 8/4/2022 at 2:31 AM, Clasher said:

I am always weak at night but I still manage to get some things done before going to bed at 1:am.

Lately I don't stay up till that time again as I trying to have a weeks of good night rests, Maybe after this week I might get back to gaming at night again.

It turned out that I had malaria and typhoid fever. I wasn't surprised when I got my laboratory test result which confirmed it. I know my body system very well that once something is odd or off, I'd know immediately. I'm already taking my meds now and I should be better soon. I was even offline for 2 days or so just to rest and so didn't play any games at all like I used to. 

I also found out that gaming at night helps me fall asleep easier. I think it kinda tires me out and that's why. I feel like I can fall asleep in about 20-30 minutes, sometimes less. I think gaming or being on my PC all night helps me sleep like a baby. 

3 hours ago, Gonassis said:

I used to play games until the early hours of the morning before, but now I don't do that as much, as sleeping before midnight is decidedly more healthy. 😎

Sleeping at anytime during the day or night is healthy, you could take a good nap during the day and not feel sleepy at night because Maybe that's how the body works.

I still game at night because it helps me stay awake and after about an hour I would start working because I enjoy working at night it's often more quiet and peaceful.

12 hours ago, Kane99 said:

I also found out that gaming at night helps me fall asleep easier. I think it kinda tires me out and that's why. I feel like I can fall asleep in about 20-30 minutes, sometimes less. I think gaming or being on my PC all night helps me sleep like a baby. 

It's watching movies that does that to me more often than gaming. I have fallen asleep a few times when playing video games at night but it doesn't happen often like it does whenever I'm watching movies.

It's probably because playing video games get me involved in the process, so using the controller keeps me more active and awake unlike just sitting and leaning back to enjoy the movie.