Register Now
StaceyPowers

What race and class should I pick in ESO?

There's no right or wrong choices, races are mostly cosmetic and classes can be swapped out with different weapons and talent points. I seem to remember the Sorcerer was my favourite class (spellcasting summoner), but what joy I had of it was diminished by the game's netcode being really unresponsive. I've not played in a while so do forgive if things have changed a bit more considerably.

Everything depends on how you want to play the game. If you're set up to maximize your damage and healing output in ESO, you should go with Altmer (High Elf) race that's in the class of Necromancer, Sorcerer and Templar. 

2 hours ago, Empire said:

Start playing it with no idea on how to even think of doing it. Going in blind and you will find your pace 🙂 

Let me know as I have not got into ESO myself. 

Going in blind would only result in one outcome which is dying more than you're supposed to because you jumped in unprepared. Of course you are right about getting to pick up on your pace after a while and that's going to still make you to choose the best race/classes later on. 

Sorcerer, nightblade , Templar or dragonknight are all interested and no one is more durable or less than the order judging from reviews and personal experience.

You could choose to go with any of them depending on preference and you game strategy or style , I particularly like the nightblade and dragonknight class.

Edited by Clasher

On 6/18/2022 at 12:24 PM, Empire said:

Start playing it with no idea on how to even think of doing it. Going in blind and you will find your pace 🙂 

Let me know as I have not got into ESO myself. 

This is simply put, go in and get your butt kicked over and over again till you're able to find your feet and master it 😂. Your sense of humour is something else 😂

@StaceyPowersyou can check out from this article Here and decide what works best for you. 

1 minute ago, Heatman said:

This is simply put, go in and get your butt kicked over and over again till you're able to find your feet and master it 😂. Your sense of humour is something else 😂

@StaceyPowersyou can check out from this article Here and decide what works best for you. 

Wow, nice charts, thanks!!