Register Now
StaceyPowers

How do you cope when you finish your favorite game again?

6 hours ago, Aniekwe said:

There's nothing funny about it because I do it as well. There are sometimes when I get bored of playing with a particular platform and I have the option to switch up to another.

The controller and how to play gives me a new breath into the game. The games that I have on the other platforms serves as a good new option to play after my favorite game is completed. 

I was beginning to think that I might be overreaching with having the same games on more than one gaming platform. It's good getting to know that I'm not the only gamer with such habit. 

8 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

I was beginning to think that I might be overreaching with having the same games on more than one gaming platform. It's good getting to know that I'm not the only gamer with such habit. 

Just get your mind off it. Just like myself, I have Call of Duty Vanguard, Modern Warfare, Black Ops 1 and 2 on my console, and still have the mobile version of the game... 

14 hours ago, Aniekwe said:

Just get your mind off it. Just like myself, I have Call of Duty Vanguard, Modern Warfare, Black Ops 1 and 2 on my console, and still have the mobile version of the game... 

I'm very much into playing Elden Ring right now and I can't think of another good Soul's game that's going to be capable of replacing the game when I'm done with it.

I'm not sure if there's any new Soul's game in development now. I want something as good as Elden Ring. 

Their are plenty of game modes at GT 7, their is no way I can complete them any time soon. If I manage to cover about five modes I'm okay before the next edition comes out. I can finish all modes if I'm not doing anything at all for 365 days. 

3 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

I'm very much into playing Elden Ring right now and I can't think of another good Soul's game that's going to be capable of replacing the game when I'm done with it.

I'm not sure if there's any new Soul's game in development now. I want something as good as Elden Ring. 

If you're looking for games like Elden Ring, you should look at playing the following if you haven't played them already. 

1. Shadow of the Colossus 

2. Code Vein

3. Nioh

4. Middle - earth : Shadow of war 

5. Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice

7 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Their are plenty of game modes at GT 7, their is no way I can complete them any time soon. If I manage to cover about five modes I'm okay before the next edition comes out. I can finish all modes if I'm not doing anything at all for 365 days. 

I play Gran Turismo 7 as well, I very much fascinated by fast cars and GT got a variety of them , I got the game just a few day after it was released in March of this year and I haven't been able to stop playing it ever since.

And even if i get to complete the modes , I will still play it over and over again until a new GT games is released.

7 hours ago, Clasher said:

I play Gran Turismo 7 as well, I very much fascinated by fast cars and GT got a variety of them , I got the game just a few day after it was released in March of this year and I haven't been able to stop playing it ever since.

And even if i get to complete the modes , I will still play it over and over again until a new GT games is released.

The Sport multiplayer mode is always so fun in Gran Turismo 7 when you're in the mood to compete with other drivers and win daily races to increase your driving ranking.

A lot of gamers are hindered in the racing mode because they don't usually get their Essential Sport Mode tuning upgrades right. 

10 hours ago, Clasher said:

Yeah, the game is worth the playing time no doubt, the game modes are superb. I love playing the following tournaments in the game: 

American Clubman Cup 700

Porsche Cup

Race of Turbo Sports Cars

Schwarzwald League

Nissan GT-R Cup

World Rally Challenge. 

When I feel to play tournaments, those are the options I choose from over 35 tournament trees in the game. 

It's only game's that I'm addicted to playing are the one's I pass through withdrawal symptoms because I can't let them to too easily. I usually go back into playing those games. It still happens till date with some of my games. I'm very sure that it's going to happen with me and Elden Ring when I complete it. 

8 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Yeah, the game is worth the playing time no doubt, the game modes are superb. I love playing the following tournaments in the game: 

American Clubman Cup 700

Porsche Cup

Race of Turbo Sports Cars

Schwarzwald League

Nissan GT-R Cup

World Rally Challenge. 

When I feel to play tournaments, those are the options I choose from over 35 tournament trees in the game. 

I like world rally event in Gran Turismo 7 as well.

I play Japanese FF challenge 450 because they got really cool tracks to run on.

European Sunday cup, porshe cups and also Vision Gran Turismo trophy just to mention a few.

It's hard not to come back and play this events every single time.

Edited by Clasher

1 hour ago, Clasher said:

I like world rally event in Gran Turismo 7 as well.

I play Japanese FF challenge 450 because they got really cool tracks to run on.

European Sunday cup, porshe cups and also Vision Gran Turismo trophy just to mention a few.

It's hard not to come back and play this events every single time.

The tournaments are too numerous to mention, the few numbers are just the ones I race regularly. Sooner, I'll try unlocking other tournaments to enjoy the atmosphere in them. 

On 6/19/2022 at 7:17 PM, Aniekwe said:

If you're looking for games like Elden Ring, you should look at playing the following if you haven't played them already. 

1. Shadow of the Colossus 

2. Code Vein

3. Nioh

4. Middle - earth : Shadow of war 

5. Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice

Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice and Middle - earth : Shadow of war are the one's that interests me among the games you listed. I will look into them once I'm done with playing Elden Ring. 

4 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice and Middle - earth : Shadow of war are the one's that interests me among the games you listed. I will look into them once I'm done with playing Elden Ring. 

If you ever watched The Lord of the Rings, it's almost what Middle - Earth : Shadow of War game brings for you.