Register Now
StaceyPowers

How do you cope when you finish your favorite game again?

7 hours ago, Aniekwe said:

Underground is another series of Need for Speed that made a lot of sense to me. I have replayed the game at last 5 times and still feel like I need to play it a little more. 

You can never fade up with those racing games if you're a racing game lover. I enjoyed playing all NFS series, but it's 'most wanted edition cut my attention more. 

4 hours ago, Justin11 said:

You can never fade up with those racing games if you're a racing game lover. I enjoyed playing all NFS series, but it's 'most wanted edition cut my attention more. 

Racing games are always very fun. It's why I love playing Gran Turismo series , Need for Speed series, Burnout series, Dirt Rally 2.0 and so much more. 

7 hours ago, Aniekwe said:

Racing games are always very fun. It's why I love playing Gran Turismo series , Need for Speed series, Burnout series, Dirt Rally 2.0 and so much more. 

Sure, I take enough fun racing around those games due to the feeling that replicates real racing. But the game I am enjoying at the moment more than any other racing game is 'MGP 22. 

On 6/29/2022 at 12:59 PM, Aniekwe said:

It's just the same thing with playing Forza Horizon 5 on PC. It's absolutely incredible. I wish the game is available on Playstation consoles as it's only on Xbox Series X, S and PC. 

On 6/29/2022 at 12:29 AM, Heatman said:

And there's no harm that's ever going to come from doing that as long as you have all the time in the world to start playing the game all over again. One it's still fun for you, it's all that matter most. 

Once I don't have any problems with storage space which might force me to uninstall a game I love so much which I don't want to, I'd leave the game on the system and replay it whenever I feel the need to do so. 

On 6/29/2022 at 8:09 AM, Justin11 said:

I have been playing Gran Turismo 7 for a while but Forza Horizon 5 have added something new and different so far for me in my racing. 

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

I have been playing Gran Turismo 7 for a while but Forza Horizon 5 have added something new and different so far for me in my racing. 

Forza horizon 5 is open to Microsoft users, are you using any of the Microsoft licensed gaming platform? 

8 hours ago, Heatman said:

Forza horizon is among my favourite open world racer games and I can't seem to stop playing it. I am fascinated by fast cars.

One thing that sometimes keeps me into a game, is the game+  modes that some games have. I don't much care for playing a higher difficulty, but I will gladly play more of the game if it's fun and doesn't change the difficulty on me. I also like when games would let you keep your inventory from the end and bring it to the start. I miss that games don't do that anymore. 😞 

59 minutes ago, Kane99 said:

One thing that sometimes keeps me into a game, is the game+  modes that some games have. I don't much care for playing a higher difficulty, but I will gladly play more of the game if it's fun and doesn't change the difficulty on me. I also like when games would let you keep your inventory from the end and bring it to the start. I miss that games don't do that anymore. 😞 

Game+ is always a nice bonus. Something all games should have as standard. 

10 hours ago, Clasher said:

Forza horizon is among my favourite open world racer games and I can't seem to stop playing it. I am fascinated by fast cars.

The race tracks are indeed incredible, it's one thing that I love so much about the game. It's one of the reasons why I'm sure to keep getting back to the game after completing it. 

9 hours ago, Heatman said:

The race tracks are indeed incredible, it's one thing that I love so much about the game. It's one of the reasons why I'm sure to keep getting back to the game after completing it. 

Well, for Forza horizon, Gran Turismo , Moto Gp all of which I have played and some I have completed from the above mentioned series, it is quite difficult doing away with those games after completion for me , unless a new game is released from the series which could take up my attention again otherwise I keep playing them over and over again.

2 minutes ago, Clasher said:

Well, for Forza horizon, Gran Turismo , Moto Gp all of which I have played and some I have completed from the above mentioned series, it is quite difficult doing away with those games after completion for me , unless a new game is released from the series which could take up my attention again otherwise I keep playing them over and over again.

Test Drive Ulimited Solar Crown is getting released next year 2023. I'm not sure about the exact date yet. You should be getting ready to be introduced to the new racing game. 

6 minutes ago, Dannyjax said:

Test Drive Ulimited Solar Crown is getting released next year 2023. I'm not sure about the exact date yet. You should be getting ready to be introduced to the new racing game. 

It looks good and i like the fact that they incorporated real world environment into the game and the cars are superb but driving such a fancy car on some of those dirt roads as seen in the triller might not really be a good idea, but its just a video game anyways and no damages done is real. I would keep an eye on this game too.