Register Now
NightmareFarm

Most underrated game?

1 hour ago, killamch89 said:

This topic is kinda broad in the sense that almost everyone's idea of an underrated game varies so what criterias did the OP use when arriving to their conclusion as to what an underrated game is. That being said, my personal pick is Primal for the PS2. Great game with a compelling storyline, great abilities but was overlooked due to Devil May Cry launching in the same time period.

>This topic is kinda broad in the sense that almost everyone's idea of an underrated game varies so what criterias did the OP use when arriving to their conclusion as to what an underrated game is.

Don't overthink it. 

12 minutes ago, NightmareFarm said:

>This topic is kinda broad in the sense that almost everyone's idea of an underrated game varies so what criterias did the OP use when arriving to their conclusion as to what an underrated game is.

Don't overthink it. 

Sorry, it's a tendency of mine...

2 hours ago, Jasmin said:

I would say valorant is most underrated game. I don't see a lot of people talking about the game. Maybe because it is not available on multiple platforms.

It's one of those games where it is popular but you don't hear about it much after launch window. Like genshin impact. 

Edited by NightmareFarm

2 hours ago, Jasmin said:

I would say valorant is most underrated game. I don't see a lot of people talking about the game. Maybe because it is not available on multiple platforms.

Nowadays, I'd probably say so but at launch it was quite popular. Every gaming YouTuber was streaming this game at launch but it's gone under the radar since then.