Register Now
NightmareFarm

Favourite and least favourite anime?

It's difficult to pick a favorite anime because I love so many of them but my least favorite anime is Boruto. It's absolute garbage and nobody can convince me otherwise. I like the Boruto Manga as it's easily 1000X better. The anime is dragging the whole series through the mud.

On 6/12/2022 at 7:59 AM, Grungie said:

I’m terrible at picking favorites, but My Sister My Writer was one of the worst anime I’ve seen. I remembering all these websites making of of how poor the animation was.

What kind of anime is it? Is it one of those with that incest vibes? (Some of these mangaka come up with some of the weirdest stuff).

3 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

What kind of anime is it? Is it one of those with that incest vibes? (Some of these mangaka come up with some of the weirdest stuff).

It was. There were two reasons why it was bad. One was that the show itself just wasn't good, but to add insult to injury, the animation was notoriously bad. I don't remember the story, but basically the animators were fucked and also left help messages in the credits.

It's always tough to remember anime I didn't like, even though there have been plenty. I don't think I've ever seen one so bad that I couldn't forget about it. I have a handful of favorites, but right now I'll go with Paranoia Agent. I deeply love that show and how messed up it is.

On 6/23/2022 at 3:52 PM, kingpotato said:

Favorite Full Metal Alchemist

Least favorite Fairy Tail

You're right - at least with Boruto - people actually die, good characters that is. The very mention of Fairy Tail has triggered me XD I compeletely forgot how much I always hated Fairy Tail with its unlimited friendship powerups, bs plot armor and just a crappy series overall. None of the main characters from the entire series dies - it's like the anime version of some Disney princess movie where everyone lives happily ever after. Anyways I'm done ranting about Fairy Tail...for now.