Register Now
NightmareFarm

Palworld: A pokemon-like game where you shoot up the pokemon? What is the world coming to!

That went from 0 to 100 real quick. All these creatures have a striking resemblance to Pokémon. Ampharos, pikachu, cobalion, reshiram, and zoroark come to mind when seeing this. Oh and let’s not forget the giant kyogre flying through the sky

On 6/24/2022 at 6:06 AM, Empire said:

That went from 0 to 100 real quick. All these creatures have a striking resemblance to Pokémon. Ampharos, pikachu, cobalion, reshiram, and zoroark come to mind when seeing this. Oh and let’s not forget the giant kyogre flying through the sky

The only one I'd off is Regice because its design is flipping weird! No seriously, it's kind of like one giant part of the Antartica glacier that broke off into the ocean.

It is still the most classic of Pokémon GO (Hyperlink Removed). I was very happy when I caught Pikachu. I caught it in the bathroom!

Moderator Edit: Hyperlink removed as it did not lead to any site officially associated with Pokémon or Nintendo. Given that this thread has not actually got anything to do with Pokémon, I know this is probably a bot, but on the odd change it's isn't, don't try this again @chongchong.

Edited by Shagger

It's quite hilarious and the fact that the pokemon like creatures assists the main characters in the game during combat is interesting.

This is one of those games you play just to see what the actual essence of it all is.

I would check out a more detailed gameplay review about it before concluding if it is worth playing or not.

On 6/12/2022 at 3:14 PM, NightmareFarm said:

Apparantly the game lets the player force them to work in factories as well. Very weird game.

Are they in a gun making factory? Pikachu looks like a hybrid in the trailer with the size it's in. It surely looks weird!! 

3 minutes ago, NightmareFarm said:

Yup. 

The game is scheduled to be released be released in 2023 with no specific date yet. Let's keep our fingers crossed and wait for the open world survival crafting game. I have a feeling in my guts that it's going to be super fun. 

1 minute ago, Heatman said:

The game is scheduled to be released be released in 2023 with no specific date yet. Let's keep our fingers crossed and wait for the open world survival crafting game. I have a feeling in my guts that it's going to be super fun. 

Yeah, the vibe is very interesting. If I had a gaming PC i'd definitely get this when it comes out.