Register Now
StaceyPowers

Ever get bored of violence in video games?

On 6/16/2022 at 4:18 PM, Crazycrab said:

Both their levels are vastly inferior!

I'm on Chrome for Android.  I hit the options button on the top right corner (three dots) and switched the website to the "desktop version".  The text editor there has more options like colour, font size and alignment.

Thanks mate. I'm going to try that out. 

On 6/16/2022 at 4:32 PM, Shagger said:

There's a toolbar above the textbox. There are various functions on it, including a option to change the text colour

1956987020_coltext1.thumb.png.83ddadffd0d78e616456a441429a1197.png

573030809_coltext2.thumb.png.bd4810418ebf397f7615233278bf5ecc.png

I appreciate this. The picture explain it a lot more better and easier for me to get it done. 

It's the violence in the games that makes it very interesting for me. It is one thing that keeps the game from not being a boring thing to give my time to. It's not that I don't enjoy other kind of games with no acts of violence but the former is more fun. 

On 6/21/2022 at 11:20 AM, Heatman said:

It's the violence in the games that makes it very interesting for me. It is one thing that keeps the game from not being a boring thing to give my time to. It's not that I don't enjoy other kind of games with no acts of violence but the former is more fun. 

The urge to kill and try not to get killed in order to survive, there's no feeling better than that when playing games. It will keep you focused on the game because you know the implications of getting killed. 

1 hour ago, Dannyjax said:

The urge to kill and try not to get killed in order to survive, there's no feeling better than that when playing games. It will keep you focused on the game because you know the implications of getting killed. 

I am all about wars, fights, survival and survival horror and adventure with fights and battles in it. I play other games but I like to use heavy weapons, snippers and some other sci-fi weapons to cut or shoot my opponents or whatever that is after me in the game to shreds, that's where the fun is for me.

18 hours ago, Clasher said:

I am all about wars, fights, survival and survival horror and adventure with fights and battles in it. I play other games but I like to use heavy weapons, snippers and some other sci-fi weapons to cut or shoot my opponents or whatever that is after me in the game to shreds, that's where the fun is for me.

This is why I'm so much into playing horror, survival, adventure and shooting video games a lot more than any other genre of games. You can't avoid violent acts in such games. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

When you look at the level of violence I get in playing God of War, it's something that can never be enough with the satisfaction I get from all the killing. 

God of war is one of my favorite action- Adventure video games. It never gets boring , now you can play as kratos son Atreus. it's even getting more and more interesting with every new game off the series.

I don't think their is any game that is exempted from being boring at some point. If you play it massively definitely, you'll get tired of playing that single game. It was like that for me playing 'GTA S.A on PS2. I played it for weeks, I never thought I'll get over with the game in my life, but I did it, because I got tired repeating same actions over and over within long period of time. 

21 hours ago, Heatman said:

When you look at the level of violence I get in playing God of War, it's something that can never be enough with the satisfaction I get from all the killing. 

If you go online to research on the best fighting games, God of War will be in top 5 on your findings. Kratos is a beast in his own league. The way he dishes out violence is so thrilling to watch. I hope they make a God of War movie soon. 

Dead Target on mobile bored me at some stage. Because, I was just repeating myself, killing same opponents over and over without real contest, no new exciting features via it's next chapters. Such made me to uninstall the game. 

10 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Dead Target on mobile bored me at some stage. Because, I was just repeating myself, killing same opponents over and over without real contest, no new exciting features via it's next chapters. Such made me to uninstall the game. 

Most times game's content on mobile phones doesn't have more content and it's one of the limitations that mobile games come with. It's why I'm too picky with games I play on mobile phones. 

2 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

Most times game's content on mobile phones doesn't have more content and it's one of the limitations that mobile games come with. It's why I'm too picky with games I play on mobile phones. 

Yeah that's true. Aside online games like fortnite that brings in new and exciting contents constantly, other games installed in mobile are just straight forward and once you completed it there isn't much you can do with it anymore.

4 minutes ago, Clasher said:

Yeah that's true. Aside online games like fortnite that brings in new and exciting contents constantly, other games installed in mobile are just straight forward and once you completed it there isn't much you can do with it anymore.

Game developers have been trying to get more robust games to the mobile platform but they haven't gotten it right at the moment most of the time. It's like what they tried to do with Elden Ring on mobile which never worked out so well. 

6 minutes ago, Dannyjax said:

Game developers have been trying to get more robust games to the mobile platform but they haven't gotten it right at the moment most of the time. It's like what they tried to do with Elden Ring on mobile which never worked out so well. 

Yeah, since I don't really game on my mobile as I have a Nintendo switch which is more portable to hold and has a large variety of video games I just don't bother with mobile games. Asides fortnite which is currently the only mobile game I having been devoting my time to lately.

52 minutes ago, Clasher said:

Yeah, since I don't really game on my mobile as I have a Nintendo switch which is more portable to hold and has a large variety of video games I just don't bother with mobile games. Asides fortnite which is currently the only mobile game I having been devoting my time to lately.

Nintendo Switch is the best handheld gaming console now to me. It's got a lot fighting games where you can dish out good amount of horrors and beating to your opposition. Mortal Kombat 11, Samurai Shodown II, and Nickelodeon All-star Brawl are among my favourite fighting games on Switch.