Register Now
killamch89

Blue Box/Abandoned Report Accuses Hasan Kahraman Of Lies, Manipulation, Exploitation, Toxicity

Most of us who were hear a few years back, do you remember the whole Blue Box creating the new Silent Hills rumor that was going around? Which later turned out to be an app named Abandoned - Well there was an investigation done and it pretty much reveals a web of lies and manipulation. As I said the first time around, I didn't think Blue Box had anything to do with Silent Hill and they were probably just profiting from the free press the rumor was giving them and it'll come back to haunt them and here it is.

What did you guys make of this whole saga with the Blue Box/Abandoned controversy? Are you disappointed?

This is why you always tell the truth I completely disagree with the ripper whatever happens happens with blue box is hassans own fault for lying to people and leading them on. A couple of us when we finally got the message tried telling people but no he kept things going. Dude comes across like a piece of garbage.

On 6/18/2022 at 6:23 AM, Empire said:

This is why you always tell the truth I completely disagree with the ripper whatever happens happens with blue box is hassans own fault for lying to people and leading them on. A couple of us when we finally got the message tried telling people but no he kept things going. Dude comes across like a piece of garbage.

In the end, he was even lying to his own people and I agree that he deserves everything he gets for misleading the public along with his own business associates.

I'm sorry to have to say it but the fans are a least partly responsible for this.  Blue Box did make the mistake of leaning into the rumours for publicity, but it wasn't them that started or spread them.  It was a load of wide eyed overly optimistic fans with terminal confirmation bias.  They looked at the early teasers and announcements and saw Silent Hill because that's what they wanted to see.

They haven't learned their lesson either. A few weeks ago Bloober announced a partnership with Konami and of course these tools waved their hands in the air and started screaming Silent Hill....  And they were wrong AGAIN!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.digitaltrends.com/gaming/bloober-teams-next-game-is-layers-of-fears/%3famp

WAKE UP!  Until Konami announces that it's in production or that the IP has been sold there will be no Silent Hill game.

The whole Abandoned situation was crazy to me. The fact they were able to get publicity for a game that didn't even exist is crazy. But it's clear they were trying to get money somehow. Glad they're getting caught for the things they are doing. 

Now watch a bunch of fake "Abandoned" games will pop up on steam and other online storefronts. If not already. 

6 hours ago, Crazycrab said:

I'm sorry to have to say it but the fans are a least partly responsible for this.  Blue Box did make the mistake of leaning into the rumours for publicity, but it wasn't them that started or spread them.  It was a load of wide eyed overly optimistic fans with terminal confirmation bias.  They looked at the early teasers and announcements and saw Silent Hill because that's what they wanted to see.

They haven't learned their lesson either. A few weeks ago Bloober announced a partnership with Konami and of course these tools waved their hands in the air and started screaming Silent Hill....  And they were wrong AGAIN!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.digitaltrends.com/gaming/bloober-teams-next-game-is-layers-of-fears/%3famp

WAKE UP!  Until Konami announces that it's in production or that the IP has been sold there will be no Silent Hill game.

I agree and the first time this happened with Bluebox, I said that it doesn't mean they have anything to do with Silent Hill and until there was an official announcement, I'll save my judgement.

On 6/28/2022 at 3:35 PM, Crazycrab said:

Oh for sure they are. They fell into the fake hypetrain and thought this and abandoned were really happening. 

It's crazy to think people believed their lies. I knew when I heard of the other news about them faking games that it was fake.