Register Now
killamch89

Square Enix Sell Crystal Dynamics, Eidos, IPs, & More For $300 Million To Invest In NFT & Blockchain

8 hours ago, harleyqbx said:

I'd really like to know what's going to happen to Tomb Raider too. I really liked the most recent reboot games.

Same here, they were really fun, and competant games. They could easily have made a few more games. 

Who even is this Embracer group? Are they a gaming company? Production company? Media? I'm curious to know. Guess I'll check em out. 

On 7/1/2022 at 6:24 PM, Kane99 said:

I had no idea this even happened. Crazy move imo. Crystal dynamics was a fairly good studio. To sell them and others off is weird to me. 

What does this mean for tomb raider? I don't think NFTs are sticking around for much longer. What happens to them if the market falls drastically?

Well the NFT market is more or less dead so they'll just continue to lose more money. I sincerely hope they go bust - I love Final Fantasy but Square Enix can go to hell. As for what will happen to Tomb Raider and Deus Ex - we'll just have to wait and see because Square Enix has been neglecting these two franchises for years.