Register Now
Grungie

Ask Grungie

2 minutes ago, DC said:

If you could live anywhere, where would it be and why?

Tbh, I’ve never actually thought about it. I’ve traveled around a lot, so I have an idea of what I do and don’t like.

I wouldn’t mind living in Japan again. I have a ton of extended family members there. I still have my citizenship so it wouldn’t be too difficult legally to move back. I’m just too broke to do it.

13 minutes ago, Aniekwe said:

Have you ever donated money to charity? If yes, which one is it but if no, why haven't you? 

I spent a lot of my life in Memphis, including college, so they have a lot of opportunities to do things to raise money for St Jude’s Children’s Hospital, because it was a non-profit children’s hospital. So I technically didn’t donate my own money, but I did stuff to raise money for the hospital.

3 hours ago, Yaramaki said:

What's the most money you spend on one video game?

Most wanted videogame and/or console?

Favourite item in your video game collection?

The most I’ve spent was about $300 for a copy of Valkyrie Profile.

My most wanted is a North American copy of Panzer Dragoon Saga. Though I do own a Japanese copy.

My favorite item is probably a CIB copy of Lunar 2: The Eternal Blue Complete. I got it at a store in Nashville, and it not only had all the goodies, they were unopened.

On 6/19/2022 at 12:44 AM, Grungie said:

I spent a lot of my life in Memphis, including college, so they have a lot of opportunities to do things to raise money for St Jude’s Children’s Hospital, because it was a non-profit children’s hospital. So I technically didn’t donate my own money, but I did stuff to raise money for the hospital.

That's very nice of you. Time is equivalent to money for me. Investing your time in helping them to raise money is as good as donating money. 

1 hour ago, The Blackangel said:

Is it easier for you to make friends or enemies? Why do you think that?

I'm not a memorable person in real life, but if I had to pick, probably friends. I rarely come across people that actively dislike me, and if people forget about me that easily, they must not have hated me that much.