Register Now
DC

VGR Member of the Month - June 2022 Nominations

This is the official Member of the Month - June 2022 Nominations Thread. The winner will receive 500 VGR Forum Points which can be used in Bid for Rewards.

Member of the Month is generally awarded to the individual who had the biggest impact on the VGR Forum. This is generally in the form of contributing the most amount of posts in terms of quantity and/or quality, but can extend to referrals/promotion and other efforts to benefit the community.

You only nominate 1 member and you cannot nominate yourself. @Yaramaki won May MOTM and thus is not eligible for this month.

Nominations end June 30 at 10pm EST then a new thread will be created for voting. Please keep all thread replies strictly to nominations - no anecdotal discussions/comments.

My vote is for one of our newer members @Grungie. Not gonna lie, it's unlikely that you'll agree with everything he has to say, but with the amount of thought for quality and foresight and the amount of himself he puts into what he posts, that warrants respect. So despite a couple of rough moments in these early stages, I'm glad to see him here.

It's hard to explain, but I felt like this forum needed you @Grungie, so welcome.

I normally stay out these nominations because I feel like by nominating someone, i'm going to disappoint other people and i'm sorry about that but since i won last month i'll make an exception.

I'll nominate @Crazycrab his posts are spot on and well worth reading, i usually share the same oppinion as him and seems like an overall nice person where you could have a deep conversation with in real life over a couple of beers and dare i say some seafood, nah i diden't say that lol.

1 minute ago, Dannyjax said:

Thank you for nominating me. I appreciate this as I didn't see it coming. 

I will be nominating @Clasher. He's been an awesome guy. 

Thanks for nominating me mate.

Didn't think I will get this but it's very much appreciated.

I will nominate @Withywarlock his contributions are always enlightening and well thought out written.

1 minute ago, Clasher said:

Thanks for nominating me mate.

Didn't think I will get this but it's very much appreciated.

I will nominate @Withywarlock his contributions are always enlightening and well thought out written.

He doesn't take part in nomination or voting. It's his personal decision towards any voting in VGR. Unless, he's changed that, you should nominate another poster. 

5 minutes ago, Heatman said:

He doesn't take part in nomination or voting. It's his personal decision towards any voting in VGR. Unless, he's changed that, you should nominate another poster. 

I didn't know about that , I felt the nomination is open to all those who have been actively Posting and contributing positively here in VGR. If that's the case then I would nominate @Reality vs Adventure .

1 minute ago, Clasher said:

I didn't know about that , I felt the nomination is open to all those who have been actively Posting and contributing positively here in VGR. If that's the case then I would nominate @Reality vs Adventure .

I know that you're not aware because you're among our new faces here. It's so that your nomination doesn't go to waste that I had to point it out for you. 

15 minutes ago, Heatman said:

7 minutes ago, Clasher said:

The only person who can confirm or deny that he accepts the nomination is @Withywarlock himself, not you @Heatman. So until there's word from @Withywarlock himself, you original nomination stands. Not to mention @Clasher your alternate nominee has already been nominated, so that was completely pointless.

@Heatman, don't get idea's above your station, you have no authority to make this call and @Clasher, it helps to actually read threads before replying to them.

Edited by Shagger

2 minutes ago, Shagger said:

The only person who can confirm or deny that he accepts the nomination is @Withywarlock himself, not you @Heatman. So until there's word from @Withywarlock himself, you original nomination stands. Not to mention @Clasher your alternate nominee has already been nominated, so that was completely pointless.

@Heatman, don't get idea's above your station, you have no authority to make this call and @Clasher, it helps to actually read threads before replying to them.

@Shagger I have only been active in vgr for about a month or two now, so I didn't really know how vgr nomination operates and who doesn't like been nominated. I read the post thoroughly and that's why I nominated @Withywarlock first over any one else. I only acted the way I did because of what @Heatman suggested.

Just now, Clasher said:

@Shagger I have only been active in vgr for about a month or two now, so I didn't really know how vgr nomination operates and who doesn't like been nominated. I read the post thoroughly and that's why I nominated @Withywarlock first over any one else. I only acted the way I did because of what @Heatman suggested.

My point is your alternate nominee @Reality vs Adventure had already been nominated. If you read through the thread carefully enough like said you did, you would have noticed that, so why did you choose him?