Register Now
DC

VGR Member of the Month - June 2022 Nominations

I should say that Heatman is correct, and I do thank him for remembering that (though do free up that brain space for something more important 😅). I was going to post but Clasher changed their nomination before I could clarify. I also didn't want to make a post here to say "don't nominate me" as I felt it was meaningless, but I say this now to ease what I perceive to be tensions brewing.

But I'll say again as it has been a while: please do not waste your nominations on me. Previously this was because it would be a violation of my code of ethics to potentially receive cash prizes being offered at the time, but my reasoning now is because meaningful conversation is reward enough for being here.

Edited by Withywarlock

10 minutes ago, Shagger said:

The only person who can confirm or deny that he accepts the nomination is @Withywarlock himself, not you @Heatman. So until there's word from @Withywarlock himself, you original nomination stands. Not to mention @Clasher your alternate nominee has already been nominated, so that was completely pointless.

@Heatman, don't get idea's above your station, you have no authority to make this call and @Clasher, it helps to actually read threads before replying to them.

This is why I had updated @Clasheron @Withywarlockstance on voting and nomination HERE.

All the same, I accept your words that it's not my place. 

2 minutes ago, Shagger said:

My point is your alternate nominee @Reality vs Adventure had already been nominated. If you read through the thread carefully enough like said you did, you would have noticed that, so why did you choose him?

I'm sorry about that. But @Reality vs Adventure is one of the members I appreciate their post really well . My initial nomination @Withywarlock still stands unless otherwise he doesnt want to be nominated as @Heatman stated.

3 minutes ago, Clasher said:

I'm sorry about that. But @Reality vs Adventure is one of the members I appreciate their post really well . My initial nomination @Withywarlock still stands unless otherwise he doesnt want to be nominated as @Heatman stated.

And now that @Withywarlock has confirmed that he doesn't want to be nominated (although I'm sure he still apricates it), please select somebody else who hasn't been nominated if you wish, but honestly I I'd consider not bothering as your first two choices for one reason or another aren't valid. You've made you praises clear enough, so if I were you I'd just let it be then just cast a vote when the time comes.

6 hours ago, Heatman said:

This is why I had updated @Clasheron @Withywarlockstance on voting and nomination HERE.

All the same, I accept your words that it's not my place. 

Damn! You have got quite a long memory to remember and even still trace back where he made that decision. It's a big plus on your side because not many people can keep such tab for that long. 

Just now, Dannyjax said:

Damn! You have got quite a long memory to remember and even still trace back where he made that decision. It's a big plus on your side because not many people can keep such tab for that long. 

What is the point of your reply? It is totally unnecessary and adds zero value to the discussion. Please do not post in this unless you are nominating someone.