Register Now
DC

Would you rather have silence or noise all day?

Would you rather have silence or noise all day?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Would you rather have silence or noise all day?

• Silence
    • Noise
    • It depends

Absolute silence or regular background noise. I am distracted by every noise, especially talking. I find that I need background noise to get started and then it becomes distracting once I’ve gotten into the focus mode and I turn it off

2 hours ago, Empire said:

Absolute silence or regular background noise. I am distracted by every noise, especially talking. I find that I need background noise to get started and then it becomes distracting once I’ve gotten into the focus mode and I turn it off

It's just like the sound of generators pierces my ears in the night. It's one noise that I can never adjust to no matter how much I try. It's why I have solar panels installed. 

1 hour ago, Clasher said:

I prefer silence and the only sound I appreciate when i'm working would be soft musical sounds as it helps to keep my mode alive. Aside these every other sound or noise will be so distracting and annoying.

I use such kind of songs especially when I'm working late in the night. It helps to keep the background lively. There's one playlist I play all the time, it's Old Blues. It's a compilation of so many old blues. 

22 hours ago, Aniekwe said:

I use such kind of songs especially when I'm working late in the night. It helps to keep the background lively. There's one playlist I play all the time, it's Old Blues. It's a compilation of so many old blues. 

That's good too, I listen to mainly RNB, afrobeats, afropop, hip-hop and the likes they just suits me perfectly. And playing such music helps to kill the noise that might be coming from the environment or whatever at the moment.

1 hour ago, Clasher said:

That's good too, I listen to mainly RNB, afrobeats, afropop, hip-hop and the likes they just suits me perfectly. And playing such music helps to kill the noise that might be coming from the environment or whatever at the moment.

I can't do hip-hop music in the night. It's too loud to play in the night for me. I know that some people won't mind at all but it's too hot for a night play for me. 

8 minutes ago, Aniekwe said:

I can't do hip-hop music in the night. It's too loud to play in the night for me. I know that some people won't mind at all but it's too hot for a night play for me. 

That's your preference. Hip-hop isn't always loud and it depends on the artist style of hip-hop. But in general music just goes down well with me and it's better than having the sound of vehicles honking and other noise distracting me at night.