Register Now
DC

Do you prefer to work with or without music?

Do you prefer to work with or without music?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Do you prefer to work with or without music?

• With music
    • Without music
    • It depends

Do you prefer to work with or without music? I typically find music distracting and prefer to work (and workout for that matter) without it. However, I know a lot of people enjoy listening to music, citing it helps them focus and makes the work hours go by faster. What do you guys think?

It depends on the kind of job I'm doing online or offline. Not all jobs requires music, when I am writing, I love listening to music. Music inspires me, especially the ones that passes interesting lyrics, and not gibberish wordings. 

I do like to play and lissern to musics but it depends on what I'm doing or what I'm allowed to do. Streaming and playing MUsic on twitch is a no no 😞 

However I can play music and I can hear it but not others on stream. I tend to drive and play music.  

On 6/21/2022 at 10:06 AM, DC said:

Do you prefer to work with or without music? I typically find music distracting and prefer to work (and workout for that matter) without it. However, I know a lot of people enjoy listening to music, citing it helps them focus and makes the work hours go by faster. What do you guys think?

It depends on the day. Sometimes music with a good energy helps get me moving and focused up. Sometimes it's way too distracting and I need to shut it off. But overall, listening to music is a pretty big part of my existence including while I'm working. 

On 6/22/2022 at 11:37 PM, killamch89 said:

Sometimes, yes but at other times, I'm so focused I don't need any music to block out any distractions.

Music have always been a a good therapy for me. I can remember my first heartbreak experience like it happened yesterday. I couldn't focus and it was as if it was the end of me. I can't work or eat but music helped me to heal.