Register Now
DC

Age Difference in Dating

Would you date someone much older or younger than you? What's the maximum age difference you would accept?

I personally am willing to go 1 year older and up to 5 years younger.

Just now, Justin11 said:

Age doesn't matter for me, I am '20 at the moment. Even if I see love in the eyes of an 80 year old, I don't mind, lol, provided that love is there. 

Oh come on now. That's a bit ridiculous, don't you think...

1 minute ago, DC said:

Oh come on now. That's a bit ridiculous, don't you think...

For the fact that, I never found true love around those I call young women, I've offered any chance for love. At this time, I'm in love with a 66 year old woman. Because, she have shown me affection more than the so-called age grade women. 

8 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

Thats a weird sex fetish but okay...who am I to judge xD

It's sounds funny right? but that's for real, I'm in love with 66 year old woman. But that doesn't mean I'm going to marry an old woman, but we'll share good time. I don't know what the future holds, but I'll enjoy the good time while it lasts. 

4 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Age doesn't matter for me, I am '20 at the moment. Even if I see love in the eyes of an 80 year old, I don't mind, lol, provided that love is there. 

Did you meet her in school? 😂

It's all good. Many cultures around the world age differently when they are older. More often than not older women look half their age in Asia, Africa, and Middle East. Not in my country USA. It's the opposite. 30 year old women look 60. Breaking a hip is the new menopause. 

23 minutes ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

Did you meet her in school? 😂

It's all good. Many cultures around the world age differently when they are older. More often than not older women look half their age in Asia, Africa, and Middle East. Not in my country USA. It's the opposite. 30 year old women look 60. Breaking a hip is the new menopause. 

How can an old woman be in school? I met her online, we are having good conversation time. It might be distance love, but to me, the feeling is so strong. 

8 hours ago, Justin11 said:

How can an old woman be in school? I met her online, we are having good conversation time. It might be distance love, but to me, the feeling is so strong. 

Maybe she was the teacher.

As for me, I don’t like kids, so someone needs to be no more than 3 years younger than me. With older partners, I’ve been with some that were around 20 years older than myself.

I'm single and I doubt that  I will be with a good-looking girl, but I say 10 years is good. even though I would not go that far with 10 years. However, if you are 18 years old and you full in love with a 90-year-old OMG you are crazy, how can a 90 year old have a baby and last 50 years

I don't think she is important, but I still feel doing it in moderation is what is important. If I am fine for older atleast they should not be more than 15 years older than me. And if I am going for younger the 10 years younger is okay.

We all have our preferences though, and as long as you are happy in your relationship that's all that matters.

On 6/21/2022 at 3:27 PM, Justin11 said:

20 years old with an 80 year old lady for love? Please wake me up already cos I'm dreaming. It's more like being with her for her money 💷

tenor.gif%C2%A0

On 6/21/2022 at 4:31 PM, Justin11 said:

For the fact that, I never found true love around those I call young women, I've offered any chance for love. At this time, I'm in love with a 66 year old woman. Because, she have shown me affection more than the so-called age grade women. 

This has to be in contest for post of the year ah @Justin11 and his infinite wisdom 😄

But you're right tough, when i was your age i also woulden't have minded dating a 35-40 year old milf with fake tits.

If i was single i woulden't mind dating a woman that is 5-10 years older, the only downside is when you are getting older is that age can become an issue.

Don't know about how much younger i would go, maybe 5 at most as I just don't want to date a chick that is addicted to her phone. I'm already in that boomer territory so it woulden't work out anyway if i would go with any younger.