Register Now
DC

Age Difference in Dating

9 hours ago, Yaramaki said:

This has to be in contest for post of the year ah @Justin11 and his infinite wisdom 😄

But you're right tough, when i was your age i also woulden't have minded dating a 35-40 year old milf with fake tits.

If i was single i woulden't mind dating a woman that is 5-10 years older, the only downside is when you are getting older is that age can become an issue.

Don't know about how much younger i would go, maybe 5 at most as I just don't want to date a chick that is addicted to her phone. I'm already in that boomer territory so it woulden't work out anyway if i would go with any younger.

I enjoyed reading your comment and the experiences you've brought in. To be frank with you, I don't think mine is controlled by my age, if you're in my shoes you'll get to understand. Most young women in my locality are just for the fake love, the only one that has shown me real love in my life time, is the '66 year old woman. This is true life story, and I'm enjoying the moments we're sharing together. 

22 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

Maybe she was the teacher.

As for me, I don’t like kids, so someone needs to be no more than 3 years younger than me. With older partners, I’ve been with some that were around 20 years older than myself.

Oh no, she isn't my teacher, I don't think any of my teacher starting from high school ever shown real love to me. The  66 year old I'm talking about is just like a mother now to me, but the feeling is more like lovers, xD. 

10 hours ago, Aniekwe said:

20 years old with an 80 year old lady for love? Please wake me up already cos I'm dreaming. It's more like being with her for her money 💷

tenor.gif%C2%A0

Damn, I don't love her cos of the money, she's just 66, she got more time to enjoy her life while we stay together long time. She is kind and transparent, that's major reasons I love her. No woman apart from my real mother have been so transparent to me. 

22 hours ago, Yaramaki said:

Don't know about how much younger i would go, maybe 5 at most as I just don't want to date a chick that is addicted to her phone. I'm already in that boomer territory so it woulden't work out anyway if i would go with any younger.

The biggest gap I ever did in my relationship was 3 years older. Anything above it would feel awkward for me. On the ladies that are too addicted to their smartphone, I'm very sure that it's going to be very difficult for us to bond well. The relationship will crumble quickly. 

13 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I enjoyed reading your comment and the experiences you've brought in. To be frank with you, I don't think mine is controlled by my age, if you're in my shoes you'll get to understand. Most young women in my locality are just for the fake love, the only one that has shown me real love in my life time, is the '66 year old woman. This is true life story, and I'm enjoying the moments we're sharing together. 

If you feel happy with your love life, ain't nobody in a better place to tell not to go after what brings you true happiness. I have my own fair share of ladies my age who just want to flirt around and are done with you the next minute and off to another guy. Finding stability and true love in this our century is quite difficult, and if you actually find one even in the hands of an older lady you do what is right by you.

13 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Oh no, she isn't my teacher, I don't think any of my teacher starting from high school ever shown real love to me. The  66 year old I'm talking about is just like a mother now to me, but the feeling is more like lovers, xD. 

Damn, I don't love her cos of the money, she's just 66, she got more time to enjoy her life while we stay together long time. She is kind and transparent, that's major reasons I love her. No woman apart from my real mother have been so transparent to me. 

You had another mother apart from the one that gave birth to you? 

3 hours ago, Aniekwe said:

You had another mother apart from the one that gave birth to you? 

Funny you, you can take someone else as a mother. When we talk about motherly love, we talking about the love and affection that is equivalent to the one your mom gives to you. That's exactly what my 66 year old friend is offering to me at the moment. 

On 6/23/2022 at 4:02 AM, Justin11 said:

@Justin11 Man don't let me stop you, no by all means if you are comfortable with it go for it i'm not going to judge you if fall for older women and to be honest it's nobodys business away. It's just i find this fascinating to read that is all.

You know since we're sharing stories when i was about 18 i had a crush on the mom of one of my classmates, late 30 ies you're typical milf and divorced, she was such a caring and loving person and would help us out the best she could, that i was starting to think damn she is the perfect woman for me, i kind off started hanging out with her son more often, we eventually became good friends and after a few months i finally had the courage to say how awesome she was, she was flattered and diden't believe me at first but let me tell you we did share some good intimate well quite a few moments together for like a year but it's just felt not right maybe when i was little older it would have worked out but you know that is how life is. I know all this is probably awkward to share on a public forum but eh fuck it.

10 minutes ago, Yaramaki said:

@Justin11 Man don't let me stop you, no by all means if you are comfortable with it go for it i'm not going to judge you if fall for older women and to be honest it's nobodys business away. It's just i find this fascinating to read that is all.

You know since we're sharing stories when i was about 18 i had a crush on the mom of one of my classmates, late 30 ies you're typical milf and divorced, she was such a caring and loving person and would help us out the best she could, that i was starting to think damn she is the perfect woman for me, i kind off started hanging out with her son more often, we eventually became good friends and after a few months i finally had the courage to say how awesome she was, she was flattered and diden't believe me at first but let me tell you we did share some good intimate well quite a few moments together for like a year but it's just felt not right maybe when i was little older it would have worked out but you know that is how life is. I know all this is probably awkward to share on a public forum but eh fuck it.

I enjoyed reading this one, quite emotional. Their is nothing bad sharing this kind of post in a public forum, we're here to share some experiences like this with one another. I am happy to have learned about your own experience with a woman, much more older than you. 

I understand that, not all relationship ends in marriage, their is no way I can marry an old woman, but for the friendship now that I'm young, it is very much possible. That's why I said, let me enjoy this period of friendship with the 66 year old woman, while it lasts. 

I don't prefer younger ladies because most of them are too dramatic. I hardly get into relationships with my same age mates, it's one or two of them and that's it. I love it more with older ladies because they know exactly what they want and they come with less drama. 

When I was younger, like late teens - I used to date a lot of older women but as I've grown older, I think I prefer a woman who's age is within my age range for long-term relationships. In terms of sex, as long as she's the legal age and attractive and not batshit crazy, I'll do it. Also, I'm pretty straightforward with what I want and stick to that so there's no confusion when dealing with the opposite sex.

On 6/23/2022 at 8:44 PM, Justin11 said:

Funny you, you can take someone else as a mother. When we talk about motherly love, we talking about the love and affection that is equivalent to the one your mom gives to you. That's exactly what my 66 year old friend is offering to me at the moment. 

Oh! It's now that I fully understand how you view your relationship with your 66 year old lady friend and there's nothing wrong with it. I misunderstood you the whole time but I got it well. The relationship is a mutual based one and that's what matters. 

11 hours ago, Heatman said:

I don't prefer younger ladies because most of them are too dramatic. I hardly get into relationships with my same age mates, it's one or two of them and that's it. I love it more with older ladies because they know exactly what they want and they come with less drama

It depends on the woman you are dealing with and what she has going on in her life. I've dealt with older women who also brought plenty of drama into my life so it's not a guaranteed thing.

6 hours ago, Aniekwe said:

Oh! It's now that I fully understand how you view your relationship with your 66 year old lady friend and there's nothing wrong with it. I misunderstood you the whole time but I got it well. The relationship is a mutual based one and that's what matters. 

Good that you've got my point. The relationship is mutual, we got better understanding, and she is caring like a mother to me. At this point I never seen her in real life, we speak online but her presence and help towards my life is commendable. 

15 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Good that you've got my point. The relationship is mutual, we got better understanding, and she is caring like a mother to me. At this point I never seen her in real life, we speak online but her presence and help towards my life is commendable. 

I'm sure that if you have the opportunity to visit and see her, you would be willing to do that. Which is part of the world is she staying at? 

8 minutes ago, Aniekwe said:

I'm sure that if you have the opportunity to visit and see her, you would be willing to do that. Which is part of the world is she staying at? 

She's residing in U.S, I'm not bothered going to see her, even if our friendship ends up in digital, I don't get bothered. At least their is video chat feature, we can continue seeing ourselves there long time.