Register Now
DC

Age Difference in Dating

17 hours ago, Justin11 said:

She's residing in U.S, I'm not bothered going to see her, even if our friendship ends up in digital, I don't get bothered. At least their is video chat feature, we can continue seeing ourselves there long time. 

If it's what you're comfortable with, it's cool. Even embarking on that movement is going cost you a lot money. 

18 hours ago, Justin11 said:

She's residing in U.S, I'm not bothered going to see her, even if our friendship ends up in digital, I don't get bothered. At least their is video chat feature, we can continue seeing ourselves there long time. 

Just curious - have she ever told you anything about her family life like if she has grandkids or stuff like that?

On 6/25/2022 at 2:59 AM, killamch89 said:

It depends on the woman you are dealing with and what she has going on in her life. I've dealt with older women who also brought plenty of drama into my life so it's not a guaranteed thing.

Yeah, you're right. It's all about the kind of person whom you got involved with. But what i'm trying to say is that most of the younger one's are more prone to being dramatic from my experience with them. 

5 hours ago, Aniekwe said:

If it's what you're comfortable with, it's cool. Even embarking on that movement is going cost you a lot money. 

I understand, unless I'm financially stable before I can plan to make such kind of trip. 

4 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Just curious - have she ever told you anything about her family life like if she has grandkids or stuff like that?

Yes, she said she have about 4 daughters, and a son, two of her daughter is married while two are single. He has a grown up son, and she's a retired civil servant and a widow. 

13 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I understand, unless I'm financially stable before I can plan to make such kind of trip. 

Yes, she said she have about 4 daughters, and a son, two of her daughter is married while two are single. He has a grown up son, and she's a retired civil servant and a widow. 

She retired earlier at the age of 66 years old. She would have waited to do it at full retirement age at 70 years. Was she having any health challenges that made her retire before 70? 

2 hours ago, Aniekwe said:

She retired earlier at the age of 66 years old. She would have waited to do it at full retirement age at 70 years. Was she having any health challenges that made her retire before 70? 

Maybe at U.S you can retire at 60. Here in my country, my dad retired 60. But currently, I heard that the government of my country have extended worker's service devotion to 70 years. Before, it wasn't possible for all civil servants here in my country to retire at the age of 70, but now, all is said to retire at that age through the new law implemented. 

Edited by Justin11

5 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Maybe at U.S you can retire at 60. Here in my country, my dad retired 60. But currently, I heard that the government of my country have extended worker's service devotion to 70 years. Before, it wasn't possible for all civil servants here in my country to retire at the age of 70, but now, all is said to retire at that age through the new law implemented. 

62 years is the earliest you can retire in United States of America. Unless they have changed that, it's how they set it for years. 

2 minutes ago, Aniekwe said:

62 years is the earliest you can retire in United States of America. Unless they have changed that, it's how they set it for years. 

You can retire at any age in the US. You must be at least 62 to receive social security retirement benefits.

35 minutes ago, Aniekwe said:

I think @DC have answered you appropriately? Maybe the woman retired at 62, because I knew her recently, not up to two years. 

On 6/26/2022 at 6:09 PM, Justin11 said:

Oh okay, that's pretty cool to hear.

On 6/27/2022 at 4:59 PM, Justin11 said:

I think @DC have answered you appropriately? Maybe the woman retired at 62, because I knew her recently, not up to two years. 

Yeah, he did. Well, from the way I see it, unless you have a serious healthy challenge it's not good to retire before you can be able to enjoy the benefits of your retirement. 

6 hours ago, Aniekwe said:

Yeah, he did. Well, from the way I see it, unless you have a serious healthy challenge it's not good to retire before you can be able to enjoy the benefits of your retirement. 

If you have a serious health issue that forced you to retire on time, here in my country, you'll still enjoy the retirement benefits. But I don't think my friend retired early, she didn't enter such serious health issue during her professional career. 

5 hours ago, Justin11 said:

If you have a serious health issue that forced you to retire on time, here in my country, you'll still enjoy the retirement benefits. But I don't think my friend retired early, she didn't enter such serious health issue during her professional career. 

Health isn't something that you can compromise because it's going to make it impossible for you to give your best at whatever you're doing. It's good to hear you're friend's health is not in jeopardy. 

7 hours ago, Aniekwe said:

Health isn't something that you can compromise because it's going to make it impossible for you to give your best at whatever you're doing. It's good to hear you're friend's health is not in jeopardy. 

Sure, it wasn't l, she keeps sharing the goodness of good health with me whenever we engage in conversation. She makes my day, cos she's always fun being with.