Register Now
DC

What is your morning routine?

What is your morning routine?

I wake up no later than 6am and immediately shower. Then I prepare and eat breakfast. Then go back to the bathroom to shave (if necessary), brush teeth, and apply morning skincare routine (usually lotion and SPF sunscreen). Then I get ready to go for work. During the weekends I work out in the morning. I like to get up quickly and get a moving on my day.

I always wake up around 5:00 AM, I would likely be in bed using my smartphone till 6:00 AM. I do my morning prayers and hit my little home gym. After working out for about 30 minutes, it's bathing next, followed by my breakfast before going out for work. 

I usually go to bed around 4 AM and wake up around 8:00 AM. I resume work by 10:00 AM. Once I'm up, I take my 2 glasses of warm water and hit the bathroom. Next thing is my breakfast and I'm out of the house to work. 

11 minutes ago, killamch89 said:
  • Meditate
  • Clean up my room/make up bed
  • Journaling
  • Feed my dogs/clean up my yard
  • exercise depending on the day (3 times a week at most)
  • Hygiene

I suck at meditation. I have been trying to be good at it for as long as I can remember but it's working. I get distracted easily whenever I'm trying to do it. 

5 minutes ago, Aniekwe said:

I suck at meditation. I have been trying to be good at it for as long as I can remember but it's working. I get distracted easily whenever I'm trying to do it. 

I've been doing it for the better part of a decade but I've never really gone further than 15 minutes because there's no point in meditating for extended periods of time.

I wash my face, making sure I got all my makeup off the night before. Then I put on makeup if I’m going to be getting out. After that I let the dogs outside, grab a soda, and head for my home office. In there I’m either on the computer and gaming. Unless I want to play something on my PS4 or Xbox One. I can’t be on the computer then, because they’re all hooked up to the same TV.

4 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I've been doing it for the better part of a decade but I've never really gone further than 15 minutes because there's no point in meditating for extended periods of time.

If I can be able to get at least 5 minutes done without being thrown off by something I can't tell, I would see it as a good progress. 

I don't have any particular routine, as I am always a bit lazy for the first few minutes when I wake. Work from home so I don't have a particular time I sleep at night. I wake up at 5, 6, 7, 8, or 9am which is all dependant on the work I had running at night and how much work I have left to complete the next day. I work out for a few minutes on weekdays, and for several hours during the weekend, brush my teeth, check my devices (phone or PC) to be sure everything is perfect over there and if there is something leftover I get it done immediately , get myself a nice home cooked breakfast( I love to cook by the way ) , shower and dress us like am about to go out but most of the time I remain at home to work.