Register Now
DC

Wish you never found out

15 minutes ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

That has to be the one thing I never found out too. Should have stuck to Koolaid and Rootbeer. 

Even though I now have it under wraps, I still can't leave it out completely. 

Guess what I'm doing now? Out drinking 🍻

20220624_220658.thumb.jpg.7fcc60e8226b15537aff8c123c4a6298.jpg

I wished I never fell on love with soccer. Soccer nearly made me face issue of a heartache at a tender age. When I supported Barcà my whole life during 2012 UCL semi final fixture against Chelsea. That match was a pain in the axe, even up to this day. 

4 hours ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

Why you got all that cold ass water next to the beer? Are you drinking alone??? hahahaha That's some funny stuff. I feel you man. 

It's always good to have a glass of water nearby - don't knowwhen something might be too strong and needs to be diluted a bit.

On 6/24/2022 at 10:49 PM, Reality vs Adventure said:

Why you got all that cold ass water next to the beer? Are you drinking alone??? hahahaha That's some funny stuff. I feel you man. 

The water is for the ladies, you can see one directly inform of me and there are some beside me as we. I never drink alone 😂. It was a little get together with old University's classmates. 

On 6/25/2022 at 3:01 AM, Clasher said:

I'm grateful for all I know at this point, because every single detail and every truth i found out and every single beautiful or ugly experience has worked together to make me the man I am today.

My exact thoughts as well - life will always be what it is and not everything will be pleasing to you.

4 hours ago, killamch89 said:

My exact thoughts as well - life will always be what it is and not everything will be pleasing to you.

Life comes with it's own challenges, I don't really expect everything to go as planned but if it does i'm grateful and if it doesn't I'm still grateful.

Their is no way you can expect everything in life to move without flaws, we are living in perfect world, that's why I'm not skeptical about some mischievous things that happens. We live to enjoy the moment we found peace and move on when something bad happens.