Register Now
StaceyPowers

Favorite trailers for games coming out in 2022?

Anger Foot is essentially the best part of Duke Nukem distilled into monotonous music, too many energy drinks and irony. It's very Devolver Digital, and it's not often that's a good thing in my book. I'm rather pleased to say today's one of those days when it is a positive:

Edited by Withywarlock

5 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Take a look at 'over watch 2 trailer. That's my favourite at the moment. 

Over watch is quite an interesting game with really cool characters, weapons and the storyline is on point as well.

It's definitely a game worth playing and this triller already did justice to it.

15 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Take a look at 'over watch 2 trailer. That's my favourite at the moment. 

I haven't played the first release of Overwatch. I think it's something that I would have to do first before getting into playing Overwatch 2 when it gets released. The only issue right now would be having to deal with so many other games that needs my attention and adding this game to it would keep making the list grow bigger but it's what it is because we can't stop getting new games no matter how big our backlog gets. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

I haven't played the first release of Overwatch. I think it's something that I would have to do first before getting into playing Overwatch 2 when it gets released. The only issue right now would be having to deal with so many other games that needs my attention and adding this game to it would keep making the list grow bigger but it's what it is because we can't stop getting new games no matter how big our backlog gets. 

It doesn't matter, provided you love the sequel of overwatch, you can get it and enjoy your time. Game is game, it doesn't matter if you start from the first edition or last edition. I never played the first one either, the sequel tickled my attention and that's the one I'm going for. 

12 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

It doesn't matter, provided you love the sequel of overwatch, you can get it and enjoy your time. Game is game, it doesn't matter if you start from the first edition or last edition. I never played the first one either, the sequel tickled my attention and that's the one I'm going for. 

Some games would have you play its first release in order for you to grasp what's going on in the second release. But if the game isn't that way, then it's not going to matter if I skipped the first release and jump into Overwatch 2. 

21 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Some games would have you play its first release in order for you to grasp what's going on in the second release. But if the game isn't that way, then it's not going to matter if I skipped the first release and jump into Overwatch 2. 

Just as I said, which anyone gonna say too, it doesn't matter if you jump over to the sequel of a game series. Overwatch isn't a series game yet, unless the edition 3 comes out. For now, I'm just moved with his one, not yet out bro, but I believe before November it will be available. 

The trailer of The Lord of the Rings: Gollum is almost great as well. It's scheduled to be released on September 1st, 2022. I can't wait to play the game once it's out. The graphics, vegetation and scenes in the trailer looks incredible.